Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fashionable Briefs for the Family

by Katai Posted 26th Feb 2015 at 12:38 AM - Updated 4th Mar 2015 at 12:07 AM by Katai

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 1:38 AM
Thank you very much for these any chance you could include a version for male sims kids and teens Please
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 12:51 AM
Love this underwear. would it be possible to make for females?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pierreandreply4
Thank you very much for these any chance you could include a version for male sims kids and teens Please

It should already work with Teens (Let me know if it doesn't), and I'm currently working on the boys version.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 8:56 AM Last edited by Katai : 3rd Mar 2015 at 11:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HunterGreen556
Love this underwear. would it be possible to make for females?

I'll see what I can do.

Edit: ...aaaaand DONE!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katai
It should already work with Teens (Let me know if it doesn't), and I'm currently working on the boys version.

Thank you and for teens they are working just fine

hello everyone and have a great day
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 3:50 PM
look great in game - fantastic work - could you want a pair in classic white?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 10:21 PM
I can never have too many male briefs in my game :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FratBrat44
look great in game - fantastic work - could you want a pair in classic white?

Ask and you shall receive :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 1:58 PM
<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 5:10 AM
Can you make a black pair in the style of the white pair
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 10:19 PM
No longer showing up after the new patch. I think this patched screwed up some mesh because other styles of briefs are also not showing up
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 9:22 PM
I really hope there's a way to make these show u[p again after whatever patch it was that ruined them. These were my favorite underwear!
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 8:26 PM
They're not working in my game.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 4:15 AM
I'm trying to download these and they are glitched in edit mode and make my sims bottom half invisible, and aren't working I really like them is their a way you can fix them??
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 2:37 AM
I've searched the internet high and low for a version of briefs like these. I can't find any that are nearly as good quality. Is there any way Katai or someone else can update them? Its been 4 years since the mesh was broken and no other creators have made anything this good... I would be I lack both the resources and knowledge...
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Nov 2022 at 10:45 AM
hi people i dunno if anyone will see this but i managed to fix these by running both underwear batch fixes in s4s so yeah hope this helps someone