Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Higher Chance Per Day Elder Will Die

by Gurra09 Posted 2nd Mar 2015 at 4:28 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2015 at 12:17 AM by Gurra09

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 2:18 AM
Thank you! This has endlessly bugged me. I love playing legacy families and it seems like all the kids age up, move out of the house and immediately start dating elders because there's so damn many in my town. Haha
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 11:41 AM
Really? It's a flat chance per day, not cumulative? I always wondered why I never got messages that my townies had died. How strange! Thank you for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 6:04 PM
This makes much more sense, thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 11:04 AM
Hi and thank you for this mod! :D
It's because I find it amazing that I'd like to know if there will be any chance in the future to have both this mod and your human lifespan for supernaturals' mod compatible.
It's because that I highly appreciate your efforts that I tell you not to worry if it's too much work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 2:58 AM
Thanks! I have had some elders live way longer than they're supposed to and it drives me up the walls! This is awesome, good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 3:27 AM
I am pretty happy about this. I am currently playing a game where the mother-in-law is still living WEEEEELLLLL past the time she is supposed to die. I am waiting to the 90 day mark (I had changed the value to 78 total days) but I think I will just download your mod lol. Thank you for this. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 11:44 PM
Cool beans!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 12:06 AM
This mod looks seriously awesome. If I still played TS3 I would defiantly download it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 1:24 AM
How does this differ from the death push in Nraas?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 5:56 PM
I have to many elders and they need to go!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 3:05 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 11:55 PM
This will save me from constantly having to use NRaas mod to force kill my elderly sims. All my hot young males and females in the game get hooked up to these elderly people instead of hooking up with younger sims. Thank you so much for creating this mod. I'm downing now and will start using right away.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 7:05 AM
I like it.
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 4:12 AM
Just wanted to say, this mod works fabulously. I was sick and tired of my town being full of elderly sims that never seem to die and I got tired of having to use Nraas to go in and force kill them off. Your mod has helped my towns be more manageable with way less old people. So, Thank You...Thank You....Thank You!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by en0ush
How does this differ from the death push in Nraas?
It works better than the death push in Nraas. I wasn't getting but 1 or 2 older sims dying off in my towns and I would end up having to force kill the older people when I started to run out of houses. This mod kills a set amount off each day instead of one or two a sim week. You can select the xml file that fits your needs. I use the 100 percent chance of a elderly sim dying because my towns seem to always fill up with more elderly people. This has made my towns population more even once you get into playing multiple generations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 12:50 AM
I was wondering why my elders just wouldn't die... Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 11:09 PM
This is excellent. Any chance of a 75% odds flavor, though?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 7:25 PM Last edited by Gurra09 : 5th Aug 2015 at 12:17 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by the evil writer
This is excellent. Any chance of a 75% odds flavor, though?

Sorry I'm so late to get back to you, I haven't checked in here much lately. A 75% flavour is easily done, I will see if I can add one tonight.

Edit: 75% flavour added!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 11:06 PM
Thank you very much for this mod. Elderly sims are in my Game really irritating, once I've installed this mod, the same day died very-very many.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 11:46 AM Last edited by velvet assassin : 30th Aug 2016 at 3:19 PM.
Finally my elders don't live too long! Thanks!
works with 1.50 and 1.63 patches
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 4:10 PM
Thank you! I've had an elderly cat that has stayed alive for 2 generations, going on the third and it's bugging me to no end!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 9:35 AM
Hi, i just want to tell you, first, thank you for the mod and second, it started to kill off my young adults of old age, what is nonsense, i think, because why should've die a young adult from old age?