Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fisherman's Lodge Two Options

by Thranduil Oropherion Posted 27th Feb 2015 at 6:00 AM - Updated 27th Feb 2015 at 10:12 PM by fairycake89
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 12:25 PM
It's super cute - really nice and cozy

I have a question though - the first picture seems to have an ornament of sorts along the roofline. To me it looks like it might be cc, but it's not there on the other pictures. Should I assume that it's cc you've removed, but forgotten in the first picture?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 7:35 PM
Such attention to details! The landscaping and exterior is particularly impressive, great job
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 9:25 PM Last edited by fairycake89 : 27th Feb 2015 at 10:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
It's super cute - really nice and cozy

I have a question though - the first picture seems to have an ornament of sorts along the roofline. To me it looks like it might be cc, but it's not there on the other pictures. Should I assume that it's cc you've removed, but forgotten in the first picture?

Ah yes! Well spotted! That's exactly what happened! I'll retake my front shot so it doesn't deceive anyone!. The house looks lovely with gables, so I have decided to offer it as an option for those with Dragon Valley!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 3:13 AM
I love this! Most user made houses are always too modern for me (and my Sims) but this is perfect and will fit in so well with my towns
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 5:03 AM
Another very lovely lot by you. Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 1:33 PM
Enchanting landscaping and exteriors!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 5:06 PM
This is beautiful! Great job!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 1:23 AM
Great house & thanks for offering in a non DV option!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 8:02 AM
Really nice looking, can't wait to play it!