Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS4 to TS3 - Vista Quarry - No CC

by bellakenobi Posted 2nd Mar 2015 at 5:47 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2015 at 3:31 PM by bellakenobi : fixed image attachments

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 9:33 PM
Thank you so much for this conversion. Your house is absolutely nice and inviting, I wish I could move in... :lovestruc Honestly, if I compare both houses, i.e the Sims 4 house and your conversion to Sims 3, yours is MUCH MORE beautiful and realistic than the original one. Of course, its just my opinion. Many people love Sims 4 and they have good reasons, but I personally experienced a huge deception and for now I keep playing with my beloved Sims 3 houses.

Not sure If I should be so grateful for your little pearl... .... You won't help me to love Sims 4 !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mehrlicht
Thank you so much for this conversion. Your house is absolutely nice and inviting, I wish I could move in... :lovestruc Honestly, if I compare both houses, i.e the Sims 4 house and your conversion to Sims 3, yours is MUCH MORE beautiful and realistic than the original one. Of course, its just my opinion. Many people love Sims 4 and they have good reasons, but I personally experienced a huge deception and for now I keep playing with my beloved Sims 3 houses.

Not sure If I should be so grateful for your little pearl... .... You won't help me to love Sims 4 !

Thank you Since I wasn't expecting so much from Sims 4, I didn't got deceptioned as much people had, but while in Sims 4 we don't have CAST, but is much easier to build roofs (I usually had headaches with this in Sims 3 ), and the windows are "shiftable", but the one that I really love to play is Sims 3

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:58 PM
thank u for building this! I hope u don't mind if
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:58 PM
thank u for building this! I hope u don't mind if
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th May 2015 at 3:46 AM
Looks fantastic! I can't wait to play it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 12:56 AM
nice job!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 6:01 PM
<3 it thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 7:27 PM
Looks neat can't wait to try it.