Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Bunk Bed! - Fixed April 2015

by ugly.breath Posted 7th Mar 2015 at 3:46 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2015 at 1:31 AM by ugly.breath : New Recolours!

267 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 176 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 11
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 4:24 AM
Awesome job it looks amazing :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 5:55 AM
Thank you so much! It wasn't two days ago that I was searching all over the interwebs trying to find a bunk bed for TS4! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 6:55 AM
thank you! you don't know how much I've been wanting bunk beds for TS4! since I got the game... thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 7:24 AM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 9:20 AM
thank you ever so much!! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 9:20 AM
YESSSS! Thank you so much! This is AMAZING!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 9:40 AM
Nice work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 9:53 AM
love these . work well in my game no virus :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 9:58 AM
Man, I don't even care if the animations for getting into and out of bed are weird, I need these for my baby challenge. Can't wait to get them into my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 10:27 AM
Love them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 11:05 AM
Great job! Very needed object! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 11:19 AM
I've been waiting for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 12:44 PM
thank you so much, I have been looking everywhere for a bunk bed! :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 1:39 PM
I have no words but to say thank you for making game play on smaller lots that much more easier. I bow to your genius. *bows*
Forum Resident
#16 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 1:47 PM
I can't get these to work. No matter what I do only one Sim can sleep in a bed at a time. Does it work only for married couples? I can't get a Sim to even sleep in the bottom bunk, they just drift up to the top. Is it like a double bed only split, because they only work for couples too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 1:59 PM
OMG! You are so awesome! I have been looking for this for a long time. I had to settle for using the bb.moveobjects cheat and turning the bottom bunk side ways to get a bunkbed affect! I have a couple rooms on the gallery like this. Would you please allow us to use your creation in a room if we give you credit on the gallery? Again this is fantastically awesome!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 2:08 PM Last edited by Nuliette : 7th Mar 2015 at 5:47 PM.
This is very cool, however I can't get 2 sims to sleep in those beds at the same time. When the bed is against a wall, one sim can sleep in the top bunk only, or 2 sims can sit up there but then the lower bunk is unusable. If the bed isn't against a wall, one sim will use the bottom bunk and then the top one is not accessible.
I hope there will be a solution for this, thank you anyway for your work!

Edit : ok, it does work if the relationship score is high enough. Tested with siblings and best friends. Thanks again!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 2:15 PM
They have to have a relationship score high enough just like a double bed. Siblings and friends should work too. I will try and have a look to see for any issues tomorrow

Come have a look at my downloads HERE for Sims 4 downloads.

Feel free to visit my website to check out my list of creations, to get in touch (for a request), or to donate. HERE

(Or here for sims 2 or here for sims 3 downloads.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 2:54 PM
Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 3:11 PM
Been waiting for a bunk bed! Thank you thank you!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 3:31 PM
Unbelievable! Thank you so much for this much needed item. You r efforts are much appreciated.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 4:22 PM
Wonderful to see this up, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 4:53 PM
I cannot tell you how thankful I am for this. I will be using this a lot in the future, I can tell.
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 4:59 PM
I have outdoor retreat installed and when I add this mod it breaks the game by removing granite falls and can not save the game in this state. Am running base game 1.3.32.
Page 1 of 11