Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 453 (Who?), Viewed: 99390 times.
Page 19 of 19
Field Researcher
#451 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremily_
I think all the sims look the same (that also goes for TS4)

Really? That' the one thing that brought me to TS4-the fact that the Sims can vary drastically. Although yeah, Sims 3 sims were awful, no matter what I tried they all looked like they had the same round faces. I was a total TS2 lover, still am. But the husband bought me all the EP's/SP's etc when they were half price in December and I downloaded to my laptop. I like it, but I miss my TS2 stuff. I had so much CC, and i loved it all. There doesn't seem to be even a 1/3 of the amount for TS4 4 years later. I've found myself starting to recolour TS4 stuff using my TS2 textures :haha: (you'reall too young to remember my TS2 CC days) I'm getting a new sparkly laptop next week and I hear that my beloved TS2 won't run on it and I'm kinda devastated, I was going to donate my PC to my nephew, but I can't bear to now as I don't want to lose my TS2.

TS1 was the gateway game-got me hooked! TS3 was ok, and I liked the Openworld and CasT and my PC ran it fine. TS4 came out just after I went back to work after my maternity leave so never had time for it and I find the relationships are far too easy to make, I can have 2 sims be soul mates on one date. My daughter is now 5 going on 15 and has nooo time for me O_O so I started playing TS4 on my laptop in front of the TV, I can't wait till she can read better and I can introduce her to them properly.

So, all in all, I first called TS4 "TS1.5" but now I have CC and all the EP's, I'm liking it better, but its still not TS2. Hopefully if there is a TS5, they will actually read the forums and listen to the community and not just 1 demographic

[url=http://foxybabysims.tumblr.com/[/url]
Field Researcher
#452 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 2:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxybaby
Really? That' the one thing that brought me to TS4-the fact that the Sims can vary drastically. Although yeah, Sims 3 sims were awful, no matter what I tried they all looked like they had the same round faces. I was a total TS2 lover, still am. But the husband bought me all the EP's/SP's etc when they were half price in December and I downloaded to my laptop. I like it, but I miss my TS2 stuff. I had so much CC, and i loved it all. There doesn't seem to be even a 1/3 of the amount for TS4 4 years later. I've found myself starting to recolour TS4 stuff using my TS2 textures :haha: (you'reall too young to remember my TS2 CC days) I'm getting a new sparkly laptop next week and I hear that my beloved TS2 won't run on it and I'm kinda devastated, I was going to donate my PC to my nephew, but I can't bear to now as I don't want to lose my TS2.

TS1 was the gateway game-got me hooked! TS3 was ok, and I liked the Openworld and CasT and my PC ran it fine. TS4 came out just after I went back to work after my maternity leave so never had time for it and I find the relationships are far too easy to make, I can have 2 sims be soul mates on one date. My daughter is now 5 going on 15 and has nooo time for me O_O so I started playing TS4 on my laptop in front of the TV, I can't wait till she can read better and I can introduce her to them properly.

So, all in all, I first called TS4 "TS1.5" but now I have CC and all the EP's, I'm liking it better, but its still not TS2. Hopefully if there is a TS5, they will actually read the forums and listen to the community and not just 1 demographic

As for round faces: sliders.

And I agree with the person who says also in Sims 4 characters tend to look identical. In Sims 2 it’s the art style doing it, in Sims 3 the lack of proper facial bone structure and in Sims 4 it’s the facial expressions.
Field Researcher
#453 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 9:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo-Anne
As for round faces: sliders.

And I agree with the person who says also in Sims 4 characters tend to look identical. In Sims 2 it’s the art style doing it, in Sims 3 the lack of proper facial bone structure and in Sims 4 it’s the facial expressions.

I tried, I really tried, I'm just rubbish at making Sims! I could never get mine to look like that I probably should've downloaded some more sliders. I'm finding TS4 much easier for diversity though.

[url=http://foxybabysims.tumblr.com/[/url]
Field Researcher
#454 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 9:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxybaby
I tried, I really tried, I'm just rubbish at making Sims! I could never get mine to look like that I probably should've downloaded some more sliders. I'm finding TS4 much easier for diversity though.

In CAS most definitely, Sims 3 CAS has its flaws (mainly facial bone structure is really lacking). I don't have CC sliders in my game by the way. But I must say I find sims in Sims 4 also quite identical, mainly caused by their facial animations. This effect:

Page 19 of 19