Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boring Dresser

by plasticbox Posted 7th Apr 2015 at 11:37 PM - Updated 3rd Feb 2016 at 1:50 PM by plasticbox

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 11:54 PM
Looks awesome and I love the colors :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 12:07 AM
This is exactly the kind of furniture we need in TS4 - ordinary and versatile with just enough detailing to keep it interesting. Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 1:22 AM
I've been looking for a simple, yet nice looking dresser like this. Goes with many designs and I got tired of using the same on in Sims 4. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 2:53 AM
You come up with exactly what I'm looking for...nearly every time. My game would be so much less without your downloads. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 8:53 AM
I´ve been looking for something like this for a long time..thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 10:16 AM
I agree with the comments above and couldn't have said it better myself....thanks for your great ideas

P.S. and it's all except boring..it's awesome :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 10:55 AM
Laughed so hard
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 4:59 PM
It doesn't look boring to me. It looks clean and just right. I love it. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 2:28 AM
LOL love the name of this content mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 7:58 PM
Thank you! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 7:48 AM
Super! Just what I needed!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 6:13 PM
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! I'm getting your entire collection of boring, lol. Finally, a set that matches!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 1:32 PM
Big fan of all your stuff!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 6:50 PM
I like the boring set, and while the only reason I downloaded this one was because I needed the TEXTURES... I still think it looks pretty cute, either way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 1:49 AM
Looks exactly like my own dresser. :P Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 2:14 PM
Thanks! These are what I am looking for!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 7:02 AM
I've got the worn version of this in a kids room and it looks just great!
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 8:00 AM
I'm finally getting around to reporting a weird bug with this object, I'm sorry for taking so long!

So the weird bug is my Sims dance when they change clothing from this dresser. I have tried the dresser with absolutely no other CC or mods in the game and they still burst into dance before changing and continue to dance after they change. No matter what category they change into, they dance. The dance even matches their current emotion. No dance action appears in the queue though so they will just keep dancing until directed to do something else. This isn't happening with any base game dressers or other CC dressers. Very weird!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 3:39 PM
O.o .. That would be the funniest bug ever, if it really has something do to with my dresser -- they must be so happy to have that dresser that they can't help themselves!

I'll see if I can reproduce that but I don't think so .. I haven't noticed any spontaneous dancing in my game.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 12:25 AM
Yeah no, no dancing over here. Check that you don't have a stereo hidden somewhere? Wouldn't explain why you don't see it happen with other dressers, but did you perhaps put those in another room?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 1:48 AM
I do have a stereo on top of the dresser but they dance even if it's turned off. I just did some testing and it is indeed the stereo on top! When there is no stereo on top my Sims won't dance but if there is, even if it's brand new and never been turned on before, they dance. What a strange bug, lol.

Edit: Okay so it's happening on a base game dresser too so it's not just your dresser. The weird thing is I took out every single mod and piece of CC in my game except your dresser so it has to be a bug within the game. Unless mods can leave behind residual pieces of themselves when taken out? I'm a complete noob with modding.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 1:58 AM
Sounds like an interesting bug. But can you post about it in Discussion > Help please? Seeing as it seems to be a game issue, that would be a more appropriate place. Thanks!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 2:37 PM
Aww, it's not boring, it looks really nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 5:03 PM
plasticbox, I've used, maybe even overused, the items in your boring collection for some time now. I love the simple design. It's perfect for the kind of decor I prefer. Thank you so much for making and sharing them.
Page 1 of 2