Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 4:38 AM Last edited by TheOriginalFive : 1st Aug 2015 at 2:59 PM.
Default TheOriginalFive's Concepts.
Might as well put up a thread for my game concepts. Current idea is a graphical remake of Mekageddon with RPG Maker.

Player characters:
Pixel Demolicious
Pixel Atroxia
Pixel Artisa
Pixel Hera

Other NPCs:
Maru Divabot

Enemies:
Luigi daVinci
Killbot
Female daVinci Groupie
Male daVinci Groupie
Flying bot a.k.a. Kilobit
Two-Of-Hearts
Skulldeep Guard

Map tiles:
(I currently plan to use free resources until further notice.)

Music:
Kevin MacLeod's works.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 4:09 PM
Ooooh, those looks awesome! Did you draw the hair and clothes yourself?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 3:38 AM
Yes, I drew the hair, clothes, and bodies myself. Want to give the game my own look when I'm done.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 7:12 AM
Awesome. :3 I'm no good at bodies sadly.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 10:06 AM
Pixel Hera. Biggest player sprite I made.

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 3:29 AM
Awesome!! :3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 5:52 AM
No new graphics, yet, but do I have a story to tell! Early drafts before I resume designing my game. Tell me what you think.

Title: Mekageddon

Genre: Superhero RPG

Setting: A modern city under threat from supervillains in 2012. There are three main factions, HeroSpire (floating military base), Super City (neutral), and Skulldeep (underground base near a pool of magma). You play as a HeroSpire member who wants to redeem herself.

The Past:

The Recording:

The Present:

The Characters

Demolicious: A superheroine who lost Pandora's Heart and got laughed at for her failure. Almost nobody thinks she can be a decent heroine because she looks like an executioner and acts strange. To be precise, she's a loner by choice. Her powers are mainly super strength, a large reserve of energy, and the ability to cast a forcefield. She carries a wrecking ball as her weapon.

The Lion Twins: A pair of twin sisters. The elder twin Artisa is a magic painter, able to bring her paintings to life and attack on her behalf. The younger twin Atroxia is a poisoner, the only one in HeroSpire to have such knowledge. Atroxia can also fight in bare-handed combat and includes taekwondo moves in her repertoire.

Herakaris: The Lion Twins' schoolmate. She's a terrible singer who, instead of complaining and griping about said singing, uses it as a weapon to disorient enemies. Her backup weapon is a pistol or some other firearm.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd May 2015 at 1:46 PM
Some bot portraits for the game. The purple humanoid is an ally.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 11:19 AM
Lion Citizens.

Demolicious in civilian clothes.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 11:49 AM
Maru the Divabot. She's a prototype that succeeded in testing, but then lost her life in the Park War.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 2:21 PM
Two alternate foregrounds for the title screen. I'm partial to the shaded version.
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#12 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 10:26 PM
Hadn't noticed this is the THIRD art/drawing thread that looks like mostly anime or stylized
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 10:47 AM
This section is pretty out of the way.

Is being stylized a bad thing, though?