Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smaller Microscope Alternative

by Esmeralda Posted 15th Apr 2015 at 9:35 PM - Updated 15th Apr 2015 at 10:00 PM by Esmeralda

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 63 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 10:02 PM
OMG, This was sooo much needed. I hate that gigantic thing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 10:11 PM
Thank you. This was very much needed. Wonky animations and all, it looks good and it takes up less space, so I'm happy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 11:10 PM
A very much needed mod!! :D
I suppose there are animations for the Doctor/Scientist career that could be used, but I haven't got the tinniest clue how, so, it's a job well done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 11:31 PM
"Also, please note that the sims will look very strange as they enter and exit the chair. To get on the chair, they hurl themselves towards it with their legs sticking out behind them at a humanly impossible angle, and when they leave the chair, they shoot across the room backwards. It's actually pretty funny."

Not as funny as you explaining it hahah thanks we really needed this mod like no tomorrow good job !
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 12:01 AM
Thank you for this smaller microscope! I couldn't believe it when I first saw the "micro"-scope EA put into the game. I always had to place it outside of the house since there was no room for it inside. This is a much better alternative. My sims also thank you in anticipation of one day having Seasons in TS4! :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 12:05 AM
OMG! I love you for this. Now need to find post on another site, where a simmer WCIF. I too was searching an hoping for this. Can you do anything for the cup cake machine? Turn the microwave to an Easy Bake Oven of yesteryear.??? Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 1:13 AM
I agree with eightyfkneight, your explanation actually made me laugh out loud. Thank you for this!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 1:52 AM
Thanks so much! I couldn't understand why anyone would want that huge microscope. I never used it, now I can!! Also it would be great if someone made the rocketship sized down. Maybe like a toy one or model sized but still gives rocketship skills. Thanks again. I love this!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 3:09 AM
Soooooooo much better. Thank you thank you thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 4:03 AM
Thank you so much, that huge microscope was so ridiculous
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 10:09 AM
Thanks, everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by cookniro
Can you do anything for the cup cake machine?

I'd already been vaguely thinking about a space-saving cupcake machine, will see if I can do anything with it. I can't understand why all these items are so HUGE in TS4 - it's like the dev team thought 'huge' = 'impressive', but it actually just = 'annoying' and '' !
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 12:18 PM
I haven't read the description yet and my heart is beating fast! Woohoo! Thank you so much, this makes loads of sense in an object, don't know what the sim's team was thinking on this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 1:19 PM
Very nice. Thanks a lot. Very handy for your average little study. :)
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 2:38 PM
It is a very good idea despite I like EA microscope (mflaha55 for your information micro is not about the size of the machine but about the ability to see micro things).
I would use a smaller microscope but I would like one more realistic. You should take a look on scanning electron microscope photos to inspire you.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 5:11 PM
Great for new EP careers - usable in all three of them!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 5:43 PM
oh realy thnks this exactly the game the should real think about the nano existing system
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 5:57 PM
Oh bless, this is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Thanks, everyone!

I'd already been vaguely thinking about a space-saving cupcake machine, will see if I can do anything with it. I can't understand why all these items are so HUGE in TS4 - it's like the dev team thought 'huge' = 'impressive', but it actually just = 'annoying' and '' !

Especially with the lot sizes... and limited lots anyway if they're going to have so many giant items they should have giant lots.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 6:18 PM
Eeeee! Thanks so much. This is highly needed.
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Faerithil
It is a very good idea despite I like EA microscope (mflaha55 for your information micro is not about the size of the machine but about the ability to see micro things).
I would use a smaller microscope but I would like one more realistic. You should take a look on scanning electron microscope photos to inspire you.

Lol chill! Its called SARCASM. mflaha55 was being SARCASTIC. Heard of it? Good idea on the Electron Microscope though.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by saphyredragon

Lol chill! Its called SARCASM. mflaha55 was being SARCASTIC. Heard of it? Good idea on the Electron Microscope though.

LOL, wish there was a love button, I'd hit it thousands of times.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 9:19 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH that microscope didn't fit in the small lots I couldnt have one at home in almost any lot lol. Plus the didn't fit with any decoration. Why would they do such humongous ugly thing totally out of reality? I mean why? Is not even funny! Thank you so much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 12:17 AM
Thank you for the smaller alternative. Its a tremendous space saving item. Love it!
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 1:31 AM
Thank you for this
Page 1 of 4