Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Happy House

by luvalphvle Posted 16th Apr 2015 at 5:49 PM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 10:46 AM
Oh, I really like your floor plan for this home. Nice pretty interiors as well. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 4:00 AM
what should I press to download the file ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd May 2015 at 2:28 PM
Very beautiful home! I love it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th May 2015 at 9:20 AM
Thank you so so much! My only suggestion would be to make the rooms all a bit bigger (like the master bedroom) because teens often have queen size beds (which cannot fit in all the rooms, only the one person bed can or the bunk beds which are just taller) and also please make it a bit more open concept for the kitchen and dining room. I LOVE it when from the kitchen you can see into the dining room besides from a door and it doesn't look cramped (not that yours looked cramped, I'm referring to if it were open concept).

Take notes from how this house has it's kitchen and dining room (in the same room but open concept) http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...ead/id/1295155/

Over all, BEAUTIFUL exterior, I love so much of the inside, but if you can fix these things and re-upload this or just make a whole new one with these tips in mind I would love to use it.

P.S.
I'm making a movie about a family and so I'm looking for a family home with 4 bedrooms and beautiful furniture without looking all black and white and modern but not dingy (my idea of dingy is cheap brown couches, and only brown throughout the whole house without a peek of color, which isn't my concept of family home furniture or design).

I'd love to use one of your homes if you do one for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th May 2015 at 10:04 PM
This is one of the most beautiful homes I've ever seen. If it were real, I'd be moving in it!