Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Organic Community Gardens

by joandsarah77 Posted 23rd Apr 2015 at 4:23 AM - Updated 23rd Apr 2015 at 10:55 PM by joandsarah77

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 4:42 AM
So pretty, thanks Jo! I wasn't aware of that little community harvest trick.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 4:56 AM
Really nice work, Jo Gardening is one of my favorite activities in the Sims (not in RL!).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 6:44 AM
Really do like the look of this lot and I think I will try to make it harvestable so my poorer community folks can have fresh veggies.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 9:13 AM
Love this Jo, I particularly like the 'bath and sink pots'
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 1:33 PM
Thanks for the comments. :D

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 1:52 PM
The "flower pots" outside the loo are terrific. :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 2:03 PM
This is an awesome lot, and as soon as I saw it was up, I snagged it. You really could have been a landscape gardener!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 4:16 PM
What a great idea, very beautiful too, thank you!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 6:59 PM
Oh man, I love the flowers growing out of the bathroom fixtures! (of course it's not like my neighbor has that kind of setup in her backyard or anything... ) And I think I'm gonna have to steal using that low planter as a fence sometime soon...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 11:48 PM
Thanks guys. :D

Steal away Zarathustra, I may have stole some of your non cc ideas anyway! Those chest of draws boxes come to mind. I rather liked how the low planter turned out as a garden bed fence, they fit nicely together with the 1/4 tile cheat. It does some kind of weird graphical glitchedness at night time where they overlap but stops as soon as it is light.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 2:16 AM
Wow, thank you for the time and effort to create such a unique and beautiful lot. I will enjoy adding this to my community and making it harvestable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 4:45 AM
Thank You
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 6:42 AM
thank u
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 5:08 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 12:21 PM
This is incredibly beautiful, thank you!