Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rivendell, elven outpost (no CC)

by artrui Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 10:42 PM - Updated 3rd May 2015 at 5:06 PM by artrui : add a new vision without cupcake factory

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 132 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 11:38 PM
Amazing! Thank you for sharing, I was waiting for some LOTR stuff :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 11:57 PM
Man, this is beyond everything! Masterful work! Congrats and thank for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 12:06 AM
Simply INCREDIBLE!!! Gosh it can take me days to do a little house... i don't even want to think of how long it took you to do this!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 12:46 AM
Ahh, now it makes sense. You're the same creator who made Dreamingwater and Mermaid Castles. Those lots are brilliant, as is this one. Although, I must say, you have surpassed yourself with Rivendell. This shows a lot of innovation and imagination since you have used existing elements with creative flair. Making a waterfall in TS3 was easy, thanks to the trusty fog emitter. However, in TS4 we have lost many creative assets and they're no longer at our disposal.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 1:44 AM
Stunning!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 2:53 AM
This is just plain f-ing cool. *-* Seriously though, this is incredible.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 4:58 AM
So fantastic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 6:16 AM
Wow! Amazing! Thank you for sharing, it must have taken you ages to make this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 6:41 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 6:47 AM
Dude! This is just F* incredible! Thank you for sharing your work. I can't even start to imagine how you did such a thing! Tks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 10:23 AM
Fantastic work, especially with no cc, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 10:28 AM
amazing! thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 10:44 AM
Wow... I have no words for this but FLAWLESS!! Yaaaaaassssss
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 11:57 AM
very, very, very nice job.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 2:33 PM Last edited by artrui : 30th Apr 2015 at 8:34 PM.
Default I had two plans
Hi guys, thanks! I am glad that you like this lot. I had the idea to build this lot after my post of Dreamingwater. I was excited to test the new building possibilities of 2 basements and 4 floors. That time, I had my Easter travel, so that I could not practice it. My first plan was to build a 2 levels deep valley, so that the bridges could be built on the level B1. But it not works, because the game allow to remove only one level ceiling. So, I have got my second plan like that you see. Yes, I am missing the terrain edit in the Sims 2 (I don't have Sims 3). But I find that the Sims 4 has it's own benefit. That is the possibility to have connection between the rooms in basements and the outside landscape. I hope this example can give you further idea of building.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 8:06 PM
Amazing work! Wow, I feel like this should be featured. I'm glad it's a picked upload because Artrui sure deserves it.
I loved all the pictures and really appreciate the work it looks like you put into this!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 9:00 PM
I don't often download houses, but this one I have to download! Your waterfall looks awesome and I really want to learn your way of building. You came up with some very interesting ideas. Great work!
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 9:32 PM
Its appeared in my library and even lets me place the lot. but says 'system error' any help?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 10:47 PM
Oh, I don't know. Dear Bakie and liampdwilkinson, perhaps try to remove the CCs in your Mods file at first. Then set this lot in your build mod. If it works, you can get your CC stuffs back. I've built this lot with an empty Mods file and tested it with Bella's family. It runs very gut. Then, I have also tested it with my complete Mods file with CCs. The life mode run very well, too. It takes but time to switch it to build mode. Because I have a lot of CCs. I am not sure if the problem lies by a large CC file. But try it. Tell me, if it works.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st May 2015 at 3:40 AM
Thanks for this Rivendell, elven outpost for all of us to enjoy !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st May 2015 at 3:55 AM
This is the most beautiful and amazingly creative Sims house I have ever seen! I am truly in awe of your work!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st May 2015 at 4:52 AM
Beautifully done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st May 2015 at 9:51 AM
AMAZING!!!! I am so speechless at the amount of detail. I love LOTR so am absolutely in love with this. Brilliant work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st May 2015 at 9:06 PM
So perfect. Thanks to share this gorgeous job.
Page 1 of 8