Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Easel Paintings Replaced

by DaisyTighfield Posted 2nd May 2015 at 4:14 PM

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd May 2015 at 4:46 PM
Thank you so very much for all of these! Each and every of your replacements were much appreciated!
I have a question though: Do you plan to replace the OR landscape paintings as well?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd May 2015 at 4:55 PM
Thank you for such great work of art. It surely enhances the decor in my houses. I was wondering if there was a way to allow for lower level paintings to be created by high level painters, so that all this great art would show up in game on my master painter?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd May 2015 at 8:41 PM
Thanks so much mate! another great job :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd May 2015 at 10:04 PM
This is an amazing mod, 3rd best
1. Door Locking Mod
2. Bunkbeds
3. This
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd May 2015 at 2:17 PM
Just like to say the Realism and the Emotionalism(I think this one)'s links are broken, every time I get a 404. But they are amazing and thank you for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th May 2015 at 9:44 PM
I get tired of seeing the same paintings over and over again, so thanks so much for this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th May 2015 at 1:45 AM
These are fantastic, thank you! A question (and I hope this isn't against the rules): is there any way you would consider uploading the Focused paintings as its own individual file?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th May 2015 at 4:04 AM
Petzi - I don't know what the "OR landscape paintings" are, sorry

koldarrow - I'm afraid that goes beyond my skill level, but I would like it as well now that you mention it!

Just That Simmer - The download links seem to be working just fine for me; maybe there is a problem with your connection?

omzingarello - Not a problem, I've attached it to this post!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Paintings_Focus_Replaced.zip (115.9 KB, 119 downloads)
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th May 2015 at 12:53 AM
where can I find the paintings? want to get rid of the maxis ones, but can not find the files on my computer
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th May 2015 at 11:13 PM
I'm confused on how to install the paintings, could you please show a more detailed way to install it or a video please. I'd really appreciate. Plus, these are awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th May 2015 at 1:09 PM
Way better than the default paintings! :)
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th May 2015 at 9:32 AM Last edited by Voidrose : 14th May 2015 at 8:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Batgirl25
where can I find the paintings? want to get rid of the maxis ones, but can not find the files on my computer

Download the replacements made here, then open the package file in S4pe and proceed as the OP kindly shared with us to basically "replace the replacements".

Save the replacements you made in S4pe as a .package file once you're done and drop it in your mods folder.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th May 2015 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrThunderstruck
I'm confused on how to install the paintings, could you please show a more detailed way to install it or a video please. I'd really appreciate. Plus, these are awesome.

Installing the paintings is easy, you download and unpack the zip files, then place the .package files in your Documents/EA/Sims4/Mods folder!

(all those complicated instructions are about making your own replacements)
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th May 2015 at 1:37 AM
I know almost all the references, you are brilliant!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th May 2015 at 4:38 AM
Thank you! you do awesome work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th May 2015 at 7:20 PM
Thanks for these awesome replacements.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th May 2015 at 7:35 PM
These are amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th May 2015 at 6:47 AM
Love all the new paintings..Well except Abstract,but that is kinda impossible to please me given that I don't tend to like abstract art IRL.
I love all the pop culture/video game references in them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th May 2015 at 10:50 AM
Awesome
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 1:19 PM
I love these new paintings! It's cool how you included things from TV shows and video games in the paintings! I love the Game Of Thrones an Zelda ones
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 12:58 AM
Is there a way to keep the old and bring in the new? Make a large pot of painting to paint from?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 2:07 PM
love these! so awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 10:26 PM
I haven't tried yet but I think it's absolutely brilliant I can wait to have my sims painting them all . Thanks a million!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 3:56 AM
I love these so much! Thank you!
Page 1 of 4