Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

August Daniels

by ClarkSupremo Posted 23rd May 2015 at 4:40 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th May 2015 at 10:07 AM
For some reason this sim is not showing up in my library. I have reinstalled the files into my tray folder 4 times and he still is not showing up. I don't know if something is wrong with the files or if it is just a glitch. If at all possible please try to fix. Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2015 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by w6373
For some reason this sim is not showing up in my library. I have reinstalled the files into my tray folder 4 times and he still is not showing up. I don't know if something is wrong with the files or if it is just a glitch. If at all possible please try to fix. Thanks.

Please make sure you check the custom content found somewhere on the left corner of the library just as you open it should work out just fine.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClarkSupremo
Please make sure you check the custom content found somewhere on the left corner of the library just as you open it should work out just fine.

Thank you so much! Now it is showing up! Amazing work, by the way!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by w6373
Thank you so much! Now it is showing up! Amazing work, by the way!

Thank you so much as well and you're welcome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 8:17 PM
Thanks You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 8:54 AM
I really, really love him so much! He's the only male sim I wanna play thanks!