Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Hugs!

by Tanja1986 Posted 24th May 2015 at 7:08 PM - Updated 12th Jun 2015 at 6:04 PM by Tanja1986

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th May 2015 at 7:51 PM
Thanks! I was tired of my Sims stopping what they were doing just to hug a Sim that was 3 floors down.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th May 2015 at 8:11 PM
Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th May 2015 at 8:38 PM
Ty I hate when my Sims spend half the day hugging :P
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:24 PM
:lovestruc :lovestruc THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You saved my sanity, I hate the constant hugs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:27 PM
Thank you so much it was super annoying how they would hug literally every 2 minutes, a sim would just stop eating and drinking to be hugged by someone who was supposed to be doing something else. My main sim was constantly being harassed by hugs thank you for this! Now there is the issue with friends coming over to your house unannounced every 5 minutes too! I swear the Sims 4 has so many annoying things in it
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th May 2015 at 12:10 AM
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments. I hope the mod is working for you so far! If not:

UPDATE:
05/24/2015: I've uploaded a second version on May 24th, which sets all needs and trait based tests to zero. Which means hugging should just become boring for Sims, as they can't gain anything with them. So they won't use them anymore.

The Truth is out there!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#8 Old 25th May 2015 at 9:39 PM
tanja can you make no auto troll the forums mod?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th May 2015 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias

Thanks for asking, when I find some time I will check into it! Thanks for the suggestion.

I was working a lot on a Default replacement for Aliens today and it took a lot of time to create what I wanted.
I've just uploaded it and now the waiting begins... But the next days I will check it for you

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th May 2015 at 7:03 AM
In my game they still hug autonomously I am going to try file 2 this time
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th May 2015 at 10:13 AM
Can this work in patch 1.5.139.1020? Btw, Thankss!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th May 2015 at 3:56 PM
hay thanks for this i havent tryed it yet but hell every time u hug you get SICK ,and that plane bugs the hell out of me and i know alot of you too..have a nice day.......
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th May 2015 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KeyEnPeyDee
Can this work in patch 1.5.139.1020? Btw, Thankss!

It's created with the newest May patch, but I don't think there was anything changed, so you should be able to use it for the older patch as well.

The Truth is out there!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 4:33 AM
Thank you! The constant hugging was driving me nuts!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias

I created that mod and tested it a while in my game, it seems to work! Sadly I need to wait, I have two skins in the moderation queue and it takes a while until I am allowed to upload again... Once I hit 10 uploads I should be able to bypass the moderation queue... So please a little more patience!

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 8:31 AM
I literally stopped playing Sims 4 because of the hugging frenzy. If this mod stops it for me, I might play it again.
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 6:05 PM
UPDATE
06/12/2015 - I've uploaded a new version for the 1.8.61.1020 game patch. No more autonomous hugs is now compatible.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 7:59 AM
Great mod! Thanks!
Scholar
#19 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 5:43 AM
After the December 2015 patch when I have this mod in my game they all just stand or sit around frozen. As soon as I take it out they are all back to normal....I am guessing it has something to do with autonomy with the new patch from EA.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 11:49 AM
I'm having the same problem with this mod since the december patch too. the sims stand around and wont won't do actions. Even when directed to do so. I reinstalled my mods one by one and this was the only one that had that happen when installed.
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 10:26 PM
The sim's hugs are driving me nuts! I hope this mod is updated at some point. I hate happy land lol. In any case, thanks your hard work Tanja!
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 8:55 PM
I miss this mod.. the constant hugging is one of the most annoying things in Sims 4. None of my Sims can ever finish a meal in a timely manner because they get interrupted six times to be hugged by some member of their family.
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 5:03 PM
^
sim goes to eat, sim gets hugged by all 4 kids one after another before he's even half way through a meal.... GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 2:00 AM
I really hope this is updated because I'd download it in a heartbeat. The constant hugging is infuriating.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 2:23 PM
Hi, the December 4, 2015 patch has ruined many great mods including this one, I had to remove this mod among many good ones so the game would work properly and now Sims are back to constantly hugging, which is super infuriating like Leeshur said. Could you make an updated no auto hugging mod that will be compatible with the post December 4th update? Also need one for the no auto use computers one too, thank you your mods are wonderful!
Page 1 of 2