Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black Rock Space Port

by bubbajoe62 Posted 31st May 2015 at 9:42 PM - Updated 1st May 2017 at 10:42 AM by bubbajoe62 : update link

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 1:02 AM
I do not approve of my content being redistributed -- please link to it, do not reupload it. Thank you.

Do you have permission to redistribute all of the other stuff?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 1:30 AM Last edited by bubbajoe62 : 1st Jun 2015 at 1:40 AM.
Lot file changed and description corrected per your request. I try to stay with creators who are friendly to builders. Most people are concerned with a creation being uploaded in its entirety to drive traffic to the site of a non-creator, not inclusion in a lot file to preserve the integrity of a lot. Also, please clarify your TOU. Reading "you can recycle, no need to ask" led me to believe you were builder-friendly.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 1:46 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 1st Jun 2015 at 1:59 AM.
By "recycle" I mean when you edit the file, make something new from it (to me that's what recycling means .. not uploading it unchanged) -- then obviously linking to the existing upload is not an option, and since it'd be your version you'd also be responsible for support and updates. This has nothing to do with "friendly". I don't want potentially outdated stuff floating about (and I don't think users would be happy about that either).

Again: do you have permission to reupload all of the other content? The second link I randomly clicked on already says "Do not re-upload." http://sims4download-bygazoul.tumbl...stal-resizes-no

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 7:12 AM
This is a beautiful lot, but please get your permissions worked out. I don't want to see it taken down because you included CC that creators do not want distributed. I appreciate the effort to make it more friendly on the end user, but depriving the content creators of their traffic isn't a good idea(and is against the rules, to boot!).
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 11:28 AM
Fantastic lot, great work!

Glad you got your cc links sorted out as requested above. Thanks for using my microscope station and TS2 telescope conversion - just FYI, my own policy -does- allow for creators to include my items with their lots, as long as credit and a link back to my item is given.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 7:16 PM
Where do you find that UFO? I mean I know it's in-game as the UFO that abducts Sims but I mean as CC?
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Fantastic lot, great work!

Glad you got your cc links sorted out as requested above. Thanks for using my microscope station and TS2 telescope conversion - just FYI, my own policy -does- allow for creators to include my items with their lots, as long as credit and a link back to my item is given.

Thank you for your generous policy and your fantastic creations. I have some strong arguments in support of this type of policy but I'm tired of tip-toeing through the TOU minefield. I hope one day to master object creation and have a friendly policy like yours.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Adventfear
Where do you find that UFO? I mean I know it's in-game as the UFO that abducts Sims but I mean as CC?

Use the Cheat Console by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+C. In build mode, enter the cheat bb.showhiddenobjects. Enter debug in the search field and it will bring up all sorts of normally hidden objects. If you just search ufo6x6 it should highlight.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 11:26 PM Last edited by bubbajoe62 : 5th Jun 2015 at 3:16 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Alcin
..sorry it doesn't work.

This lot was built with a game configuration that includes Get to Work and Outdoor Retreat. It has content from from GTW. It my not be compatible with your game configuration. Don't forget to check the "Include Custom Content" button under ADVANCED on the left side of your library.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 9:31 PM
This lot is amazing- so creative. I don't have TS4, but I recently helped a friend download a bunch of cc and mods, including Uranus Tarts from the Gallery, by MTS member sweetswami77. The rocket definitely downloads with her lot, and people reported that it remains upgraded and useable. You can check it out if you like, and contact sweetswami77 if needed. You created a terrific lot, with or without the rocket.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 12:52 PM
Is it works for v.1.7.65 updates? I already download all the CC and put them in Mods folder then when I want to play the game, these error messages appear:

"Unable to start:
Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged. Please try reinstalling the game.
[85262c58:29f00e76:00000000:00000000]"

Do you know why this is happening to me? I tried to reinstall the game without your mods, it's work nothing error but when I put them back on, the errors still showing. Could you please tell me, what should I do then?
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 9:23 PM Last edited by bubbajoe62 : 18th Jun 2015 at 10:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by kevin_rend14
Is it works for v.1.7.65 updates? I already download all the CC and put them in Mods folder then when I want to play the game, these error messages appear:

"Unable to start:
Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged. Please try reinstalling the game.
[85262c58:29f00e76:00000000:00000000]"

Do you know why this is happening to me? I tried to reinstall the game without your mods, it's work nothing error but when I put them back on, the errors still showing. Could you please tell me, what should I do then?

I am unable to reproduce your results. I emptied my tray folder and started a new game. I redownloaded the existing file from this site, and it places fine for me. You might try loading with ONLY the required CC in case you have another piece of CC that is conflicting. I have OR and GTW and I am fully patched and updated. Please ask for help in the game help section.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 7:47 PM
Thanks you very much. Great Job!!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 3:44 PM
Would love to download this, sadly it would take me 20-30 minutes to download all that CC so no thank you
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 12:04 PM
Hi, thank you for a great lot it has given me some great ideas of how I can make my own science lot better. One question which is still bugging me from another lot I downloaded, how did you make the (messtation (T5_2685) larger the the basic version?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 9:55 PM
I was trying to decide which world I should place this in, but of course it belongs in Oasis Springs. Space travel is so mid century! I grew up near Houston, and all the astronauts had mid century modern houses like the ones I've populated my Oasis Springs with. Thanks so much for this great lot.
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 12:53 AM
Was able to download everything but the Jor'gha HaQ' alien conspiracy posters.
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eick
Was able to download everything but the Jor'gha HaQ' alien conspiracy posters.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. After some digging around , I was able to update the link so please try again.