Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Springscape - 4BR-3BA

by RayanStar Posted 7th Jun 2015 at 8:06 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2015 at 1:50 PM by RayanStar

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 11:42 AM
Can you please,show how the original house looks,so we can tell what has been edited? Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 1:50 PM
Haha, thanks! All my houses were kindda mainly in wood, wooden floor, old country style I guess, cosy. And I never know how to actually build a modern and cosy and beautiful house like yours, so thanks a billion for this~ ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
Can you please,show how the original house looks,so we can tell what has been edited? Thank you

just added them, to be honest I am not sure if this should be considered a remodel, Cause like the whole shape of the house and floor plan in general is different than the original, It's like a completely different house
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RayanStar
just added them, to be honest I am not sure if this should be considered a remodel, Cause like the whole shape of the house and floor plan in general is different than the original, It's like a completely different house

If it's going to be part of "thememaxis" we need such comparison shots. I think that it's fine and it's nicely remodeled
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 3:35 AM
=D!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 12:52 AM
Love it! I love modern design and this is great inside and out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 11:54 PM
House is excellent. I appreciate the work without the custom content