Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fauborg Marigny

by bubbajoe62 Posted 8th Jun 2015 at 3:20 AM - Updated 29th May 2017 at 7:04 PM by bubbajoe62 : new link

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 7:10 AM
So beauty!
I'm preparing to put in my game with Newcrest!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 10:06 AM
Love these cute and colourful little houses, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 8:16 PM
So Cute
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 8:20 PM
These are really lovely. I love the style. This really gives me something to look forward to with the new neighborhoods. Thank you for building. I have no patience for building so I depend on people like you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 9:46 PM
WOW!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 1:41 AM
Wow, you hit the nail on the head. I'd love to see you recreate some of the other New Orleans neighborhoods too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 1:43 AM
I love your houses! Thanks

I see that one house has hanging baskets but did not see them listed in the cc. Did I miss something?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by annlee1987
I love your houses! Thanks

I see that one house has hanging baskets but did not see them listed in the cc. Did I miss something?

Faye's plant conversions is a merged file that contains several nice plants that I used. Can't believe the game gave us all the other NOLA architectural elements and didn't give us hanging baskets. If you don't have hanging baskets and a couple potted plants on the porch, I think they kick you out of town. Ima edit the file name.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moiraesfate
Wow, you hit the nail on the head. I'd love to see you recreate some of the other New Orleans neighborhoods too.

Thank you for your nice comment, but time to switch it up. Thinking about doing Racquet Club Estates.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 4:30 PM
Holy crud monkeys this is amazing! Newcrest is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to put them in my game :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QuaffleJinx102
Holy crud monkeys this is amazing! Newcrest is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to put them in my game :D

This is all your doing Glad you like it.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 11:18 PM
So excited. This has been sitting in my game waiting for Newcastle and as soon as my favorite moders update or check their mods. Then I'll patch my game and this wonderful neighborhood is going live.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 4:44 PM
Thank you for making these and the ease of the downloaded content.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th May 2017 at 3:49 AM
I always loved this style of architecture, thank you for making my sims neighborhood look colorful and rich!