Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BV Mansion Renovated

by triciamanly Posted 9th Jun 2015 at 5:35 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 5:58 PM
Wow, what a change! You did such a great job with this renovation. I sometimes think that with some of the Maxis homes, the creators were either rushed or had a lack of enthusiasm when building lots.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:43 PM
I love what you've done with the place. When I first saw the lot in the lots bin, I just couldn't see any possible way of redeeming it and making it unusable. But what you've done is amazing. It now has so much character and southwestern charm.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Metamorp
Wow, what a change! You did such a great job with this renovation. I sometimes think that with some of the Maxis homes, the creators were either rushed or had a lack of enthusiasm when building lots.

Metamorp, I've wondered about that too! But I'm pretty sure they made most of the lots pretty ugly in order to inspire players to remodel and build. I bet you're like me in that redecorating is the funnest part of the game!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
I love what you've done with the place. When I first saw the lot in the lots bin, I just couldn't see any possible way of redeeming it and making it unusable. But what you've done is amazing. It now has so much character and southwestern charm.

Fergus, thank you for the wonderful comment. I'll admit this lot was daunting to me since it's so big with so much space to fill. So glad you like it. Hope to see a remodel by Fergus!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 11:33 PM
I much prefer your version to Maxis'! It looks great now, I might even use it
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KarenLorraine
I much prefer your version to Maxis'! It looks great now, I might even use it

KarenLorraine, thanks so much. I would be thrilled if you used it!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 12:46 AM
I'm so glad someone updated this lot. And I love it once again another beautiful house Anne
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 12:59 AM
Such a wonderful renovated lot, huni! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 10:15 PM
Thanks! I always tried to redo the mansion, thought it was just ugly and not put together in an efficient way. Appreciate YOUR redesign so much! Always look forward to your lots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 12:33 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 2:40 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 12:06 AM
Awesome reno! Thanks!
Test Subject