Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bella Goth Makeover

by Czarina27 Posted 18th Jun 2015 at 6:18 PM - Updated 19th Jun 2015 at 1:29 AM by Czarina27

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 8:01 PM
This is nice (and I can use a new Sim), but it is Cassandra that needs a makeover. Now you have her mother looking more like her sister!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 9:44 PM
The links for the lips and for the skin don't work
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 12:09 AM
skin, lips, eyes links are dead...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Buddy92
The links for the lips and for the skin don't work

it is updated now,sorry..

Hiatus
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xanrer
skin, lips, eyes links are dead...

it is updated now.. sorry..

Hiatus
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
This is nice (and I can use a new Sim), but it is Cassandra that needs a makeover. Now you have her mother looking more like her sister!

you're right.. we have to make Cassandra under go a plastic surgery also.. ))

Hiatus
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 1:06 PM
Default Bella?
Quote: Originally posted by Czarina27
you're right.. we have to make Cassandra under go a plastic surgery also.. ))

A plastic surgery for teens? No thanks. Even as a joke I don't approve. As for the recent makeover, your sim is pretty looking young adult girl. That's about it.
But it's not Bella for me anymore -_-"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 4:49 PM
To make her over, you have to make her white? ;-; I like the sim as her own person but that's not bella goth.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 5:02 PM
I like the sim as a standalone upload, but she isn't Bella Goth for me. I'll still be downloading her, but not to replace Bella...hope to see more sims from you soon!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Milfe
A plastic surgery for teens? No thanks. Even as a joke I don't approve. As for the recent makeover, your sim is pretty looking young adult girl. That's about it.
But it's not Bella for me anymore -_-"

but before I've submitted this, I Pm'd a moderator here if this is okay,I made him judge this who rejected my previous submission. He says that it has to be a different sculpt, I even asked what kind of different sculpt, is it like change her face,nose,eyes? then he said yes, so I did it. and it was approved. This is just for a June Theme: Maxis Makeover and I'm just following the rules in June Theme.

Hiatus
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sasuke0981
To make her over, you have to make her white? ;-; I like the sim as her own person but that's not bella goth.

but before I've submitted this, I Pm'd a moderator here if this is okay,I made him judge this who rejected my previous submission. He says that it has to be a different sculpt, I even asked what kind of different sculpt, is it like change her face,nose,eyes? then he said yes, so I did it. and it was approved. This is just for a June Theme: Maxis Makeover and I'm just following the rules in June Theme.

sorry to disappoint you..

Hiatus
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blood_Red
I like the sim as a standalone upload, but she isn't Bella Goth for me. I'll still be downloading her, but not to replace Bella...hope to see more sims from you soon!

Sorry,but this was only made for the June Theme which is the Maxis makeover..
thank you so much.

Hiatus
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 5:31 PM

But dear Czarina, why make her makeover in the first place? Bella is a lovely sim, and she dosen't d need that but as was said above, you made a pretty sim girl so in the future why not make totally original sims instead?
Trust your own imagination! I wish you good luck in creating lots of new sims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Milfe
But dear Czarina, why make her makeover in the first place? Bella is a lovely sim, and she dosen't d need that but as was said above, you made a pretty sim girl so in the future why not make totally original sims instead?
Trust your own imagination! I wish you good luck in creating lots of new sims

sorry again for disappointing you.. it's on the rules in June Theme that we can use the existing sims on the neighborhood and makeover them.. I want to earn the June Theme achievement that's why I participated and I'm only familiar with Bella in the sims that's why.. thank you so much, I really appreciate your advice, I'm really sorry, okay I'll try my best to create my own sims.. ^O^ :lovestruc

Hiatus
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 7:18 PM
sorry again for disappointing you.. it's on the rules in June Theme that we can use the existing sims on the neighborhood and makeover them.. I want to earn the June Theme achievement that's why I participated and I'm only familiar with Bella in the sims that's why.. thank you so much, I really appreciate your advice, I'm really sorry, okay I'll try my best to create my own sims.. ^O^ :lovestruc

It's ok I just thought that her native skin colour should have been kept, at least by a little bit! You have sim making talent, that was just a single miniscule problem i had with it! Wish you luck in the contest!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sasuke0981
It's ok I just thought that her native skin colour should have been kept, at least by a little bit! You have sim making talent, that was just a single miniscule problem i had with it! Wish you luck in the contest!

thank you.. then next time I'm not going to change the skin color.. really thank you for your feedback..

Hiatus
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 12:13 PM

You aren't disappointing us, and I'm sorry if I've made you feel that way - this is a very BEAUTIFUL sim! And I really do hope to see more uploads from you! I think everyone is very protective over Bella, and it isn't something you could have foreseen...hope you upload more pretty simmies soon!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 1:08 AM
Don't worry about all the negative comments. I for one am not disappointed in any changes you made at all! I think she's lovely and you did a terrific job! I'm downloading her for sure and will use her in my game as Bella Goth.

Can't wait to see more sims from you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 9:38 PM
tnx