Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3360 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2035 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 101 of 135
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2501 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 9:48 AM
Hello.
This cheat did not work for me either.
I tried to unpack it from zip archive to mods folder and it's working now.
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#2502 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
Do other features of this mod actually work? Keep in mind it’s possible that cheat windows still pop up but nothing will happen after entering a value.

All the other cheats work as far as I am aware, Like I said only started a few days ago not working, so no idea why, as we haven't had any sims 4 updates, it's weird, I reinstalled the game, checked my scripts allowed, still the same i am baffled.
Test Subject
#2503 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 8:27 PM
Thanks!
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Read the post above yours, please!

@Tawn2001: That is for you too.

Thank you.
Test Subject
#2504 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 8:37 PM
Thanks!
Read the post above yours, please!

@Tawn2001: That is for you too.

Thank you.
Test Subject
#2505 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by river.rose
I have the latest version of this cheat and i have been playing with the new version since it came out, i am now suddenly unable to drag the mood bars around. i have updated the mod, the game, uninstalled, reinstalled, checked all the mods. any other fixes for this?

I had the same problem. And with MCCC too. But with the help of troubleshoting, i found out: The answer is, to don´t put the mod in an extrafolder. (For example, “Sims 4\Mods\MCCC” will work and “Sims 4\Mods\ScriptMods\MCCC” will not.)
So, all is fine now :D
Test Subject
#2506 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bradleymee
I have the latest version that was updated in July 31st. When I access the gallery in game, The window grays out and i can't click on anything to close it. It forces me to restart the game and after looking up other cases of my same issue i have discovered that this mod is causing it. Will you please update this mod so that it is compatible with the Gallery? Thanks!

I have the exact same problem. I did the 50/50 check and found that this mod is causing the issue. Would love it if you could fix this. TIA!
Scholar
#2507 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fempirestate
I have the exact same problem. I did the 50/50 check and found that this mod is causing the issue. Would love it if you could fix this. TIA!

Works fine. Gallery problem solved long time ago. Check latest postings!
Test Subject
#2508 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 8:35 AM

not for me unfortunately
Test Subject
#2509 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 3:23 PM

If this problem was solved, why the latest update it´s from 07/31/2018?
Scholar
#2510 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mataharysara
If this problem was solved, why the latest update it´s from 07/31/2018?

07/31/2018 is long time ago and then it was fixed.

Is the mod listed when you start the game?
Both the .package and the script?

What exactly is not working?
Describe what you try to do when it fails.
Test Subject
#2511 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 5:59 PM
This is absolutely my favorite mod for the game and the only one I refuse to rip out. I hear there's a Python update coming in the next patch that will affect all script mods though, and just wanted to check in and see if weerbesu plans to delve into that when it comes up! (If possible, I know a lot of modders I follow on tumblr are in the "get ready" and "wait and see what how it works out" mode).

In any case, whatever happens, thanks for this amazing mod to begin with - it's made my gameplay smoother, more fun and less tedious the entire time!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2512 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 3:28 AM
Is this mod causing sims saves to not work in gallery?
Does it need an update?
Scholar
#2513 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thril1
Is this mod causing sims saves to not work in gallery?
Does it need an update?

You have to update by downloading again. It is quite many posts with the same issue. It was fixed july 31 but the version number is the same.
Scholar
#2514 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lucterna
This is absolutely my favorite mod for the game and the only one I refuse to rip out. I hear there's a Python update coming in the next patch that will affect all script mods though, and just wanted to check in and see if weerbesu plans to delve into that when it comes up! (If possible, I know a lot of modders I follow on tumblr are in the "get ready" and "wait and see what how it works out" mode).

In any case, whatever happens, thanks for this amazing mod to begin with - it's made my gameplay smoother, more fun and less tedious the entire time!

I don't know how much this mod use Python but most of the UI is in Flash.
Lab Assistant
#2515 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 12:54 AM
Default thank you
Lucterna, you beat me to asking, I feel the same way as you. I wouldn't want to play the game with out thing wonderful mod!!

Quote: Originally posted by Lucterna

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2516 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 8:27 PM
Love this mod! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2517 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 3:16 PM
v1.11 cann't into workshop ,it's grey hud, cann't quit.-game v1.46.18.1020
Lab Assistant
#2518 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 10:15 PM
Keep getting this UI last exception: Does anyone know what this is about?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>4252a4ac70ecbd035bc109e0</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-10-12 20:55:14</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>(AS)widgets.shared.utils::SharedExchangeUtils</categoryid><desyncid>4252a4ac70ecbd035bc109e0</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. at widgets.shared.utils::SharedExchangeUtils/CanShowSocialFeedNotification() at widgets.Notifications::NotificationsMain/HandleAddUiDialogNotification() at olympus.io::CommunicationObject/Dispatch() at olympus.io::CommunicationManager/SendUIMessage() </desyncdata></report>
</root>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2519 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 5:03 AM
This mod was fantastic, but alas it no longer works in my game. None of the functions work at all.
Test Subject
#2520 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 5:18 PM
My game will not load with this mod in. Please update I can't play without it!
Field Researcher
#2521 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 3:35 AM
My game is updated to the latest & this mod works fine in my game & I don't get Last Exception errors either. I don't know why it isn't working for you all, I don't know anything about mods.
Scholar
#2522 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 8:29 AM Last edited by Morphar : 18th Oct 2018 at 1:46 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by saswem
My game will not load with this mod in. Please update I can't play without it!

Redownload!
Also take a look at previous posts in the thread.
Test Subject
#2523 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 4:17 AM
HI! I just have to say first, I love this mod!! Call me lazy, but it is thee One mod that I can't live without. However, since the last game update, I had noticed that I was having problems with saving households to library, and basically almost anything to do with the library. I have MANY mods, and upon extensive testing and research, I have concluded that THIS mod, unfortunately, is the cause. It is the only one I had remove in the end of the testing. And the game works fine again without it. I tested it IN the game again, and yes, I am sure this is the problem. Just wanted to let you know that it needs updating, only in case you don't know already.
Again, I LOVE this mod! I don't play as much without it!! I would be so appreciative if this could be updated again. Thanks in advance! (you're awesome!) ~DLM
Scholar
#2524 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by damiababy
HI! I just have to say first, I love this mod!! Call me lazy, but it is thee One mod that I can't live without. However, since the last game update, I had noticed that I was having problems with saving households to library, and basically almost anything to do with the library. I have MANY mods, and upon extensive testing and research, I have concluded that THIS mod, unfortunately, is the cause. It is the only one I had remove in the end of the testing. And the game works fine again without it. I tested it IN the game again, and yes, I am sure this is the problem. Just wanted to let you know that it needs updating, only in case you don't know already.
Again, I LOVE this mod! I don't play as much without it!! I would be so appreciative if this could be updated again. Thanks in advance! (you're awesome!) ~DLM

OMG.
Read previous post.
Test Subject
#2525 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 6:24 AM
OMG.
Read previous post.

Hey, ive read ALL your previous posts and i know the mod has been updated for the very latest version as you claim, but after all that (and yes i literally just a few minutes ago reinstalled the latest version into my mod folder), im still getting errors in my game, specifically with the UI panels randomly disappearing (no i didnt press tab and pressing it didnt bring them back). I had no choice but to shut down my computer and restart it since the game refused to even exit. And after i removed this particular mod, literally everything worked fine. Something HAS be be wrong if multiple people are getting errors even with the latest version of this mod so please check it out.
Page 101 of 135