Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*CryingCorvus's LooseDress Mesh edit*

by lidiqnata Posted 30th Jun 2015 at 7:41 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 12:03 AM
Nice variety of styles on the mesh. Your fabrics always look so fabric-like! Shadows and creases and pleats, yay! Always a treat!

That black one with the watch is my fave.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 7:33 AM
Thanks Cat,but only the first showed is my actual recolor,the rest are recolors already created on the web with the same mesh I'm just showing them for reference,that they show up fine with my edit. The first one is located in GOS,check the link in the post if you like it that badly
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
Thanks Cat,but only the first showed is my actual recolor,the rest are recolors already created on the web with the same mesh I'm just showing them for reference,that they show up fine with my edit. The first one is located in GOS,check the link in the post if you like it that badly

Thanks for the clarification and links. Given that you do such nice work, you can understand my mistake.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 4:17 AM
Thank you so much for this edit! This is one of my most favorite meshes, and now it looks ever better!
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 5:21 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 12:23 AM
How eloquent!