Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cinema Mod v1.4

by simmythesim Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 7:58 AM - Updated 27th Jul 2015 at 11:17 AM by simmythesim

138 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:01 AM
Wow, brilliant. I was hoping for this!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:14 AM
HI I've installed the mod but 'Cinema' doesn't show up on the venue list. I've removed Zebdu's venue mod and replaced it with yours and removed all mods that increase sims etc. I've created a lot of cinemas so this would be a perfect mod for me. Many thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:22 AM
Sorry my mistake I had a spare zebdu venue mod in another mod folder that i didn't spot. It works now many thanks it will be great for my cinemas i've uploaded.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 1:26 PM
Cinema Mod has the conflict to Increased Sim Limit a resource UNKN 0x03B33DDF-0x00000000-0x676CCB4C0188CEC2
Excuse for my bad English
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 1:28 PM
Does this mod compatible with the hotel mod?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aquariusliu
Does this mod compatible with the hotel mod?

Considering that I'm the author of both mods, I made both of them compatible as long as you download the latest versions of both.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 3:18 PM
thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 4:36 PM
...that`s great ...
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 5:28 PM
Thank you so much for creating this! Is there a cinema that you recommend on the gallery?
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 5:40 PM
AMAZING! Can we have a "SPA/salon" mod as well? Since you mentioned it !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 6:17 PM Last edited by Acebabymilky : 1st Jul 2015 at 6:52 PM.
could you make the spa/salon mods since you mentioned it?many thanks,tho!

btw where i can found your cinema?ehehehe
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 7:16 PM
Thank you! I have two Movie houses and this will be perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 7:56 PM
I was wondering if you could tell me how to remove the "Increased Sim Limit" from the 'Longer Parties and More Guests' mod. I am not very computer savvy, but if you can tell me how, I might be able to figure it out. If I can't I guess I will be switching out the mods as I use them. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 7:58 PM
Eh...(Serious sweat drop). I just saw that it is included as a separate package in your mod and will take it out...so dumb of me. Thanks again!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:58 PM
Fantastic mod, thanks for sharing!! :-)
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 10:51 PM
This looks cool,but I think I installed it wrong since I couldn't find it in the gallery.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 11:03 PM
Thanks for this Cinema mod for all of us to enjoy !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 1:43 AM
Simmythesim you are awesome! I love this, thank you!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mizz_artistic
This looks cool,but I think I installed it wrong since I couldn't find it in the gallery.

If you installed it right, it should pop up if you click "Lots" and in the list of "lot types" available, Cinema will be there. If you don't have it there, and if you have Get To School or the Hotel Mod, remove the Zerbu- Venue List Mod first and then put in the Modified Zerbu- Venue List from the Cinema mod. If you still can't get it to work, send me a message of your mods folder.
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lucreziana
I was wondering if you could tell me how to remove the "Increased Sim Limit" from the 'Longer Parties and More Guests' mod. I am not very computer savvy, but if you can tell me how, I might be able to figure it out. If I can't I guess I will be switching out the mods as I use them. Thank you so much!

The increased sim limit is actually part of the cinema mod, hope this helps
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 5:15 AM
Amazing! I'm trying to work on a new venue called " Shopping Mall" , the sims addition to buying in stores , also has a bit of Fun mode in areas such as " food court " , "Cinema" and " Playground" and etc.
(Google translater)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arkeus17
Amazing! I'm trying to work on a new venue called " Shopping Mall" , the sims addition to buying in stores , also has a bit of Fun mode in areas such as " food court " , "Cinema" and " Playground" and etc.
(Google translater)

I also tried doing that and it seemed impossible, however, if your mod works, let me know!
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ziriafen
The increased sim limit is actually part of the cinema mod, hope this helps

Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 10:43 AM
I don't know if I did something wrong, but I tried to send my two sims on a date and they could not go. If it isn't caused by my fatality, can you change the mod so that you can go on a date there? Otherwise, I have no idea what I did wrong. Thanks again!
Page 1 of 6