Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Always MOO: Move Objects On Automatically (Updated 6/26/18)

by TwistedMexi Posted 4th Jul 2015 at 2:24 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2018 at 5:20 PM by TwistedMexi

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 4:40 AM
Thank you for this mod :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 5:09 AM
thank you, great idea
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 6:20 AM
That's great, thank you very much
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 7:03 AM
I would download and use, especially as you can turn it off. But the thing I find frustrating with this is that it's basically a vice versa version of the cheat without this mod - meaning it's automatically off and you can turn it on but flipped around so it's automatically on and you can turn it off. Though I probably just repeated what I said, apologies, I'm sure this will be great for many people, and I'm glad someone has created it. However, it's not for me, because it doesn't really help in any way as I'll be turning it on and turning it off repeatedly throughout playing the game as I need to make sure there is enough space for someone to sit down etc, etc.

Basically, if EA had magically made it so sims move around objects or find other ways to sit in them, etc, like we do in real life, but then I would most definitely download this, because I think it's great and I'm happy you have made this. Honestly, no tea no shade no pink lemonade, but feedback is an option on this website, so you know!

Plus, I haven't slept for about a week, so I'm probably half asleep right now. Again, no tea no shade, I love what you've done, I've downloaded mods from you before for Sims 4 and they're probably some of my favorites in the collection of mods and CC that I have, and what I have to say is just my opinion, and it's EA who is at fault.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Incandescence
I would download and use, especially as you can turn it off. But the thing I find frustrating with this is that it's basically a vice versa version of the cheat without this mod - meaning it's automatically off and you can turn it on but flipped around so it's automatically on and you can turn it off. Though I probably just repeated what I said, apologies, I'm sure this will be great for many people, and I'm glad someone has created it. However, it's not for me, because it doesn't really help in any way as I'll be turning it on and turning it off repeatedly throughout playing the game as I need to make sure there is enough space for someone to sit down etc, etc.

Basically, if EA had magically made it so sims move around objects or find other ways to sit in them, etc, like we do in real life, but then I would most definitely download this, because I think it's great and I'm happy you have made this. Honestly, no tea no shade no pink lemonade, but feedback is an option on this website, so you know!

Plus, I haven't slept for about a week, so I'm probably half asleep right now. Again, no tea no shade, I love what you've done, I've downloaded mods from you before for Sims 4 and they're probably some of my favorites in the collection of mods and CC that I have, and what I have to say is just my opinion, and it's EA who is at fault.

No worries, everyone plays differently
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 1:19 PM
OMG so glad to see your updating your mods....Thanks so much for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 2:40 PM
Wonderful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 4:06 PM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 4:08 PM
Thank you so much, I've missed this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 11:25 PM
Thank you for this :-)
But there's a problem, with Sims 4 MOO we can't move with sims, we can not just grab them and move them like we were able in older sims.... is there any way to allow this function by improving this mod in the future or will this never be possible?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Messana
Thank you for this :-)
But there's a problem, with Sims 4 MOO we can't move with sims, we can not just grab them and move them like we were able in older sims.... is there any way to allow this function by improving this mod in the future or will this never be possible?

There's a chance but it's unlikely as Maxis has chosen to block off most of their Build/Buy code. It's still something I intend to check on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 8:55 AM
Thanks for making this mod <3 but I've got a question that is what the different between this mod and the "MoveObjects on Cheat" one? I'm quite confused....Thx!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 4:19 PM
Thanks for updating and sharing!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DunnoV
Thanks for making this mod <3 but I've got a question that is what the different between this mod and the "MoveObjects on Cheat" one? I'm quite confused....Thx!

My old mod was an actual MoveObjects On cheat. It's technically obsolete since the game has been updated to include the bb.moveobjects on cheat.

This mod just brings back my mod's behavior - in that the moveobjects on is enabled by default, and you can use bb.moveobjects off to disable it. It's basically for people who spend more time in MOO than out of it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 8:47 PM
This would be nice if it were editable and we could place all cmds that we usually activate when starting to play, overall, awesome work!
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 6:18 PM
I don't think i'm gonna download this, but still great job I guess. Also, was "MOO" unintentional or a Mootilda reference? xD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 4:38 AM
Since I almost always end up using moo when I'm decorating, I love this mod! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 7:54 PM
Thank you for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 7:32 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 6:44 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 4:38 PM
Can you move sims with this mod?
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 11:40 AM
goes not working anymore
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaiuaki
goes not working anymore

It still works in my game
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 10:29 PM
Is this still working with the feb patch?
Page 1 of 2