Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Marrakech Apartments

by Karen Lorraine Posted 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:00 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 8:53 PM
What a great makeover for what I have always seen to be a really awkward house.

One thing I really like is the lake water, just how did you get it to look like that?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 9:31 PM
OMG Karen! Great minds think alike
I just redid this too - but with RL moving and everything, I didn't get it finished either!
I think I will redo it again as a hotel (I was wishy-washing about that anyway: Apts? or Hotel?) - and try to get it in for this months theme too.
You did a great job on a very awkward "house"

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 10:21 PM
Fantastic job Karen so much detail and colour!

Mr_Valentine90 Pond water is probably from this mod http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=241878
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 10:26 PM
Yep that's where I got the 'pond' water from

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 4:27 AM
Great makeover Karen. Turning it into an apartment (or hotel like Cat mentioned) is a terrific idea.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 5:33 PM
Oh so lovely! This is truly high end Moroccan! Love the landscaping which gives the house a real oasis feel.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 9:31 PM
Thank you everyone

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 9:46 AM
Hi, I just wanted to say thanks. I think you've done a marvellous job! Such a beautiful lot. Many thanks with lots of love and encouragement from Sweden
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Red Mirabilis
Hi, I just wanted to say thanks. I think you've done a marvellous job! Such a beautiful lot. Many thanks with lots of love and encouragement from Sweden
Thank you so much, glad you like it