Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tsubaki Rentals - Japanese Apartments (No CC)

by Veletura Posted 15th Jul 2015 at 7:26 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2015 at 4:33 AM by Veletura : The description had minor flaws, there needed to be more screenshots and furniture, and I updated the .rar.

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 9:57 PM
These are really cute! I especially love the separate bathing areas, the tiny kitchens and roomy bedrooms
Theorist
#3 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 11:04 PM
Interesting what you write about bathing dogs. I have kind of an obsession with being able to bathe dogs and I never thought it would be possible in a small bathroom such as this. But if you say that a dog will indeed bathe after the second command, I will have to test this myself.
I like the wall partition between the toilet and tub as well. Simple little things like that can make a room much more realistic.
Overall, cute little apartments with a simple layout that should work.

You need to add the search term themeworld to make sure it's included in the July theme.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 12:07 AM
Lovely apartments! I'm totally loving the style and design that you have here! Great work! (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
Interesting what you write about bathing dogs. I have kind of an obsession with being able to bathe dogs and I never thought it would be possible in a small bathroom such as this. But if you say that a dog will indeed bathe after the second command, I will have to test this myself.
I like the wall partition between the toilet and tub as well. Simple little things like that can make a room much more realistic.
Overall, cute little apartments with a simple layout that should work.

You need to add the search term themeworld to make sure it's included in the July theme.

Thanks for that info about the theme, I would have never known.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 9:25 AM
I like the layout very much, and the concept of the pocket garden is just cute! I remember some similar lots during the heyday of TS2, like the Katamari houses by squeam (edit: as you have pointed out, I didn't see), and you should also check out the community lots by Masaharu777 (although I think he makes lots for TS4 now). I saw a lot of potted plants in Tokyo, even outside small shops and at the doors (and windows!) of tiny bars, no small space ever gets wasted. It's nice to see such an idea in a sims game. Thank you!