Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Temporary Tattoos for Kids

by scumbumbo Posted 26th Jul 2015 at 7:32 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2019 at 6:38 AM by scumbumbo : Brazilian Portuguese translation added

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 9:43 PM
Cute idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 11:55 PM
This is why I love the modding community. Well done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 12:00 AM
Genius! Can you upload a version compatible with earlier versions of the game?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 2:46 AM
Amazing!!!
Deceased
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vinathi
Genius! Can you upload a version compatible with earlier versions of the game?

Sorry, no, I just can't support old versions of the game anymore - got too many mods to keep track of as is.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 1:31 PM
Brilliant! Love this idea! Here is the stbl file for Chinese translation, thank you! :D
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TemporaryTattoos_STBL-CN.zip (454 Bytes, 15 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 3:50 AM
Nice idea!!! Thanks
Deceased
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
Brilliant! Love this idea! Here is the stbl file for Chinese translation, thank you! :D

I've updated the mod to add the Chinese translation. Thanks @egureh
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 10:08 PM
Nice mod, thanks for sharing! :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 4:29 AM
Aww, this is adorable. Great idea, and thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 6:40 PM
Creative idea!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 7:53 PM
Aww, this is such an adorable idea lol Was wondering if you could add it to the magazine stand from Get To Work? So that we could have the choice to place the stand, instead of a computer on retail and community lots so sims can purchase tats from there as well. Kind of like when you go to a fair or something and can get the fake tats from those stands at the carnival and stuff.
Deceased
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 5:46 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 30th Jul 2015 at 6:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by get_tish
Aww, this is such an adorable idea lol Was wondering if you could add it to the magazine stand from Get To Work? So that we could have the choice to place the stand, instead of a computer on retail and community lots so sims can purchase tats from there as well. Kind of like when you go to a fair or something and can get the fake tats from those stands at the carnival and stuff.

I was trying to find a good object to attach purchases to, that sounds like a great choice! Thanks, I'll give it a look see, probably as an add-on.

ETA: Was the GtW "Omnibus" bookshelf (pic attached) what you were speaking of? That wasn't quite what I was thinking of, but it's better than nothing I guess.

ETA2: Nevermind, I figured it out. The "Rack for Rags" - yeah that looks more like what I thought you meant
Attached Images

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 11:38 AM
Thanks! Love all your mods!

Russian translation.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Temporary Tattoos_STBL_RUS.rar (448 Bytes, 7 downloads)
Deceased
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KuriXarya
Thanks! Love all your mods!

Russian translation.

Thanks! I've updated the download with this translation.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 1:51 AM
Wonderfully brilliant idea!
Does this need Get to work? Assuming not being you said its cloned from seed packets.
Thanks for your talent.
Deceased
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by toomanysimmers
Wonderfully brilliant idea!
Does this need Get to work?

Thanks, and no it does it not require Get To Work, the mod will work fine with the base game.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
I was trying to find a good object to attach purchases to, that sounds like a great choice! Thanks, I'll give it a look see, probably as an add-on.

ETA: Was the GtW "Omnibus" bookshelf (pic attached) what you were speaking of? That wasn't quite what I was thinking of, but it's better than nothing I guess.

ETA2: Nevermind, I figured it out. The "Rack for Rags" - yeah that looks more like what I thought you meant

Yes, ooooh. Super excited. Yesss! lol The little thin rack with the mags was exactly what I was thinking of but I wasn't sure of the name. "Omnibus bookshelf" that one is too bulky but that thin rack "rack for rags" is just right. It looks much more fitting. You are so welcome. Glad my idea has sparked your interest some and I am hoping that the idea can come to fruition. It would be perfection to see it come to life. I believe in you :D
Deceased
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by get_tish
Glad my idea has sparked your interest some and I am hoping that the idea can come to fruition. It would be perfection to see it come to life. I believe in you :D

It's coming along. Sim's can browse "comics, magazines and fun stuff" on the rack and receive a bit of fun, with the chance of a small playful or focused buff depending on their traits. They can purchase the temporary tatoos and it charges the sim an amount depending on the markup of the retail lot and gives the money to the retail owner (pure profit as there's no "restock" cost).

I've seen customers browse the rack autonomously, but never purchase autonomously (yet). I think I just have to tune some of the values. I did switch to another household and went to the retail lot as a guest rather than a customer, and the sim purchased from the rack autonomously. So, yeah... progress.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 9:44 PM
Is this mod good for the new patch on 07/28/15?
Deceased
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 5:41 AM
Yes, it was checked for the 07/28 patch. No problems!
Deceased
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 3:02 AM
This mod has been checked and no changes are required for the latest (August 8) game patch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 5:49 PM
soo cute thank you :3
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
It's coming along. Sim's can browse "comics, magazines and fun stuff" on the rack and receive a bit of fun, with the chance of a small playful or focused buff depending on their traits. They can purchase the temporary tatoos and it charges the sim an amount depending on the markup of the retail lot and gives the money to the retail owner (pure profit as there's no "restock" cost).

I've seen customers browse the rack autonomously, but never purchase autonomously (yet). I think I just have to tune some of the values. I did switch to another household and went to the retail lot as a guest rather than a customer, and the sim purchased from the rack autonomously. So, yeah... progress.

That is super fab! lol It sounds so good so far. I am loving it and am still waiting for it to be done so I can go ahead and download it. I'm super excited and I love that they can browse magazines. That's great and really cute lol I hope it will work for community lots as well. I can't wait to have it in my game!
Page 1 of 2