Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Cypress - 3BR/3BA

by RayanStar Posted 28th Jul 2015 at 4:39 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2015 at 5:48 PM by RayanStar

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 10:59 AM
Very nice build! I envy those of you that can build these amazing houses.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 4:14 PM
thanks
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 9:51 PM
...Everything requires Spa Day all of a sudden. I can't get the GP right now, this sucks bigtime.
/rant
Great looking lot, I would definitely use it in my game.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 10:13 PM Last edited by RayanStar : 29th Jul 2015 at 3:24 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Grijze Pilion
...Everything requires Spa Day all of a sudden. I can't get the GP right now, this sucks bigtime.
/rant

I know most of you aren't die hard fans that must complete their collection, usually I try to keep my lots base game friendly, but I just thought "what's the point of having it?, if I don't use it", but it's just the lots that I think wouldn't look as good if I only used base game items, and as you might have guessed I never use custom content, which I think is a bit ironic, since this is a custom content site, but I think I'll try building my next creations so they only require base game, anyway I think it's only this one lot and 3 others out of my 34 lots that require anything more than base game
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 10:15 PM
/rant

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RayanStar
I think I'll try building my next creations so they only require base game, anyway I think it's only this one lot and 3 others out of my 34 lots that require anything more than base game

I honestly don't think you need to feel guilty or worry about 3 out of 34 lots requiring a game pack. Someone's always going to be unhappy that they don't own the gamepack right when its released. You are completely correct with your statement that it wouldn't look as good if you made it only base game. The house is fabulous, and you should be proud of that. I would encourage creations utilizing game packs, or even stuff packs in some circumstances, even though I myself don't have the stuff packs yet. On the one hand, you are keeping a few folks from using your house without losing the game pack items, but on the other hand, making them base game only forces many more other folks to make modifications. This might happen anyway, but I for one am crap at decorating, and seeing you using game pack stuff is awesome to me I will be downloading more of your houses soon, this one looks fantastic in Newcrest.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 6:08 AM
Beautiful!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th May 2016 at 12:31 AM
Amazing! Its beautiful =D!