Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Egypt Relics 2

by g1g2 Posted 30th Jul 2015 at 1:50 AM - Updated 7th Feb 2017 at 8:59 PM by g1g2

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 2:44 AM
Thank you! World Adventures was my favorite Sims 3 expansion!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 3:08 AM
glad you liking it
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 5:02 AM
Thank you! I like this a lot!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 10:04 AM
Thanks for these conversions, both sets - I love ancient Egyptian stuff!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 10:55 AM
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 10:56 AM
thanks for the cool stuff! I'm actually going to have an Egyptian exhibit in my museum. = )
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 2:29 PM
thanks guys have fun
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 7:09 PM
Thank You, my dream continues. "GOD BLESS and I LOVE YOU"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 11:57 PM
Thank you for doing these - really helped add to a downloaded lot and household I created. Is it possible for you to add the broken Egyptian pillar or column that was in WA?
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 4:30 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 6:33 AM
This so wonderful and will add so much to my game play and over all enjoyment in my game! So excited! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 12:00 AM
Thank you, been dying for some of the cool things from Sims 3 Adventures!! Any chance of more Relics in the future?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 7:56 PM
I love you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 10:45 PM
i amobsesed with egypt thank u
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 9:09 PM
Hello G1G2,
I love the Ancient Egyptian style, as well as Ancient Greek and Roman. These items are beautiful.
After one of the latest updates since around November, the Obelisk doesn't work anymore. Script Call Failed. Will you be updating these exquisite relics soon? I sincerely hope so. I miss those Obelisks so much.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 11:25 PM
thanks for everone glad you guys like it
Quote: Originally posted by Rainbeau115
Hello G1G2,
I love the Ancient Egyptian style, as well as Ancient Greek and Roman. These items are beautiful.
After one of the latest updates since around November, the Obelisk doesn't work anymore. Script Call Failed. Will you be updating these exquisite relics soon? I sincerely hope so. I miss those Obelisks so much.

i believe the Obelisks should be fixed enjoy
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 5:00 PM
Default Thanx!!
Thank you so much for the update. I never expected you to do it so quickly. WOW. If I could see you, I would hug you! Haha. I wonder if I will get the other CC Update requests fulfilled this fast. I better go see.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 1:53 PM
Hello g1g2,
I don't mean to sound ungrateful for your quick update and reply, but the Obelisk/Belsim Torch is still not working.
By the way, just out of curiosity, after creating CC, how do you go about updating it? I am not a creator yet, so terminology is sometimes a bit over my head. But, I am curious what is involved and how difficult it is.
Anyway, thanx again for your creations!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainbeau115
Hello g1g2,
I don't mean to sound ungrateful for your quick update and reply, but the Obelisk/Belsim Torch is still not working.
By the way, just out of curiosity, after creating CC, how do you go about updating it? I am not a creator yet, so terminology is sometimes a bit over my head. But, I am curious what is involved and how difficult it is.
Anyway, thanx again for your creations!!

ops my bad i uploaded the old files sorry for that anyways i re uploaded the actual fixed files
well it really depends in the issue and what kind of cc you making the issue in this cas was just replacing a simple lines but some issue make you re do the objects or have you to rewrite certain codes if its a mod which may or may not take much time depending also on the creator if he willing to do it fast or if he have free time
glad to help and thank you for your support
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 6:58 PM
Your stuff is AMAZING! Seriously, I've got a scientist Sim who is "time travelling" around the world with his wife, and this will be perfect for a quick voyage through an Egyptian pyramid :D

By the way, are your other mods also working for this version of the game?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pancakesandwich
Your stuff is AMAZING! Seriously, I've got a scientist Sim who is "time travelling" around the world with his wife, and this will be perfect for a quick voyage through an Egyptian pyramid :D

By the way, are your other mods also working for this version of the game?

i believe so no one reported anything and thank you really appreciate it