Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eye of the Brain Trust Recolours

by Michelle Posted 20th Aug 2015 at 5:50 AM - Updated 15th Nov 2020 at 10:32 PM by Michelle : Fix a link

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 9:25 AM
Hurrah! I love this table but one colour O_O
Thank you as always <3 for these amazing recolours
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 11:08 AM
I always wanted to use this table but it only had one color... and now you've done recolors for it!
Thank you so much... now i can use it in my MALM and AL colors dominated houses! <3
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 11:45 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 1:31 PM
Woo, more colors to choose from is always great. I love how you use the same colors.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 3:06 PM
You are awesome, thank you for doing this
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 7:24 PM
Your folder in my game will definitely need to become two. lol I can't stop downloading your recolors! It helps so much to use items that I normally ignore. Thanks again and again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 8:01 PM
Yay! I have always wanted more recolors for this particular table! Thanks so much Michelle! =D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 10:19 PM
I love, love, love your recolours!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 6:53 PM
I just found a child-mesh for Eye of the Brain Trust as a dinner table and was in sore need of recolors, Thanks Michelle :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 1:38 AM
@rena2sweet4u, I looked at making a dining table to match but didn't think it would look right when the Sims were sitting at it. If you can give me a link I will add it to my upload post.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 8:39 PM
I like this as a good, basic table-to-put-stuff-on. It's good to finally have some options for it.
Instructor
#13 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@rena2sweet4u, I looked at making a dining table to match but didn't think it would look right when the Sims were sitting at it. If you can give me a link I will add it to my upload post.

Here ya go @Michelle It took me a while to find it lol I really need to be more orderly with my download files Just scroll down to number 6 it's hafiseazales' upload. http://digitalperversion.net/garden...87;sa=showPosts
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 4:05 AM
@rena2sweet4u, Thank you. ♥

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 3:43 AM
Michelle, thanks so much for these! I tried to go to the link for the taller table in your post, but it ended in a 404. I followed Rena's link and it worked, so you may need to relink the page: http://digitalperversion.net/garden...87;sa=showPosts
Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 7:26 AM
@Maer, thanks for that hun, I don't know what happened, I checked it and your link above is the same as the one I had in my post.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 1:36 PM
Thanks so much, expecially for the lighter colors and white.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 5:40 PM
Thanks again, Michelle! I just knew you had RC'ed this one too. (just had to find it!)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 7:15 PM
The link at the end for the end table and dining table add ons by HafiseAzale requires a log in. Here's another link to the post: https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...99678#msg699678, and failing that, a direct link to the SimsFileShare download: https://simfileshare.net/download/56255/

Thanks again for the recolours.
Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 10:34 PM
@Nessa Narmolanya - I have replaced the link in the upload description, thank you for letting me know there was a problem with the link.