Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Journey to Orlais: Trademan' House

by klein_svenni Posted 29th Aug 2015 at 12:47 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2015 at 3:52 PM by klein_svenni
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 5:12 PM
Yeah man!
You are awesome! xD
Thank you for attend the request.
Deeply thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 7:23 PM
I must say, all the lots you've created in this collection go well together and compliment each other perfectly. The somewhat unique architectural style has elegance and charm combined. Elegance tends to be refined, not charming. This is why I find them so appealing, more so because you managed to achieve this using TS4.

Considering your TS3 lots, it's easy to see where your influences lie. The Baroque definitely echoes in this collection. Even touches of your imagined ancient structures like The Gardens of Babylon are reflected. This collection reminds me a bit of Russian architecture, with a combination of what is familiar paired with exotic elements. Although, you don't go for domed roofs and OTT colour combos, like they did. Instead, you discretely add touches that don't need to stand out. Also, the elven 'feel' it has is subtle and eloquently stated in the design.

Seriously, exceptional work. It must be, I rarely take the time to comment like this. When I do, it's usually because it's worth the time.

WHAT I IF TOLD
YOU

THAT YOU READ
THE FIRST LINE WRONG?

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 4:40 PM
This is awesome! It's like playing "Wicked Hearts and Wicked Eyes" all over again! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 2:20 AM
Oh my gosh, a Dragon Age house! This is so gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 6:14 AM
ITS JUST SO GOOD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 6:10 PM
Oh man I'm working on a modern Dragon Age world, and this whole series will work great as a modern Val Royeaux that's kept it's historic architecture.