Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ancestral Sims (Multi PT mod)

by Bigsimsfan12 Posted 12th Oct 2015 at 8:32 AM - Updated 23rd Jan 2016 at 11:53 PM by Bigsimsfan12

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 4:56 PM
Thank you! This is the first multi-PT mod I've stumbled upon that I've immediately wanted in my game. It provides variation, but is still Maxis Match.

Quick question: If I install this, then want to use a default face template that isn't multi-PT (like this one for example), would I need to delete your template or would it simply override one of the PTs?

Quote:
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm. - Colette
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mia Moonstar
Thank you! This is the first multi-PT mod I've stumbled upon that I've immediately wanted in my game. It provides variation, but is still Maxis Match.

Quick question: If I install this, then want to use a default face template that isn't multi-PT (like this one for example), would I need to delete your template or would it simply override one of the PTs?

Sorry I actually don't know because I can't really work out what that mod actually does. Does it replace the original PT or does it just change the 'alien' face template? because if it just changes the template it shouldn't matter (none of my PTs use the alien face template anyway), but if it changes the PT then it can't be used with my mod. - Sorry I can't be of more help, you might want to try asking on the help forum?

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 9:53 PM
You did such a great job!!!! I loved hearing about the process as you were working on it, and one of these days I will get around to making one of my own- seeing this as an official download is definitely an inspiration to get working!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 10:29 PM
Thanks Jojoa777 It's a pretty quick mod to make, I had it done in an afternoon. The process of making sure it was 100% safe took a little longer, but that's because I wanted to be thorough, I'd hate to destroy someones game.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 3:32 AM
Congrats on your first upload! Such a great idea...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 3:41 PM
I love these! Thank y0u!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 8:17 PM
I love the alien that uses Rainelle's face template!! She's so pretty in a unique way. Thanks for this set!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 9:11 AM
thank you for an amazing mod that saved my issue of always having all the aliens in my hood being related lol. 1000 times thank you