Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'50's Style Poodle Skirt

by Zahkriisos Posted 7th Nov 2015 at 1:21 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2015 at 2:48 AM by Zahkriisos : Adding Shoes

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 2:14 PM
It's cute, but a true poodle skirt covers the knee.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lara.shaw

I know, but I'm not good at remeshing and this is what EA gave us to work with. I figured it was close enough. Thanks for the feedback.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lara.shaw

We'll just have to get creative and say that the wearer must have rolled up her skirt at the waistline after she left the house for school, like my mom says she and her friends used to do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Negative17Creep
We'll just have to get creative and say that the wearer must have rolled up her skirt at the waistline after she left the house for school, like my mom says she and her friends used to do.

lol Yeah I remember hearing my mother tell stories like that, too. We'll go with that!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 12:51 PM
This is so cool! Someone was asking after a poodle skirt in the WCIF section recently. I linked your mod for them. I love your color choice and the way you paired it with the sweater. The length is fine. Thanks for making this!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
This is so cool! Someone was asking after a poodle skirt in the WCIF section recently. I linked your mod for them. I love your color choice and the way you paired it with the sweater. The length is fine. Thanks for making this!

Thank you! I really enjoy hearing feedback. I think it took longer to find the right top than it did to put the skirt together. lol
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 8:25 PM
Reminds me of The Sims 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 10:36 AM
Love your Poodle Skirt! Thankyou
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
Love your Poodle Skirt! Thankyou

Thanks! Glad you enjoy it. I have fallen in love with quite a few of your pieces, too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 1:34 AM
OMG this will be so PERFECT with the Dine Out game pack that JUST came out yesterday now I can have my 50s Soda shop/Diner!!! epic HUGS!!!!