Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Not actually evil.
#51 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 3:08 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 8th Dec 2015 at 3:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
OMG! I love the hiking boots and sandals with the cargo shorts, they are perfect. Took one look at the short shorts and the first thing that came to mind was Warwick Capper (sorry, only the Aussies will understand that) :D

I have no idea who that is, but I'd like to! Does that mean I can give them an Aussie name? Should they be Warwick shorts? G'day shorts? Aussie summer shorts? Help me name them, please.

ETA: Now I wonder if I should maybe make a sporty version and name them Baller Shorts? ;p
@Michelle - Is this the gent? I may need to download mullet hair to properly model these shorts!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#52 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 3:22 AM
Oh my you're making Warwick Capper rugby shorts? Lol, well I can't wait to see them, but I doubt I would add them to my game unless I have a character they would fit and ain't nobody like Capper in my game.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Not actually evil.
#53 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Oh my you're making Warwick Capper rugby shorts? Lol, well I can't wait to see them, but I doubt I would add them to my game unless I have a character they would fit and ain't nobody like Capper in my game.
I might! Not sure I would wear them myself (if I were a man) but how can I not make them after seeing those photos? I would like a better handle on rugby shorts, still not quite sure how they should look. Are they like the red ones Warwick is wearing or shorter? Are the pantlegs the same length all the way around or do they dip up on the sides?

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#54 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 4:09 AM
Warwick Capper wears them extreamly tight to make a statement. Normally they are quite short but not as tight as that.

Up close and personal http://www.footyboys.com/products.p...=55&id=77&id=77

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#55 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 4:15 AM
Some pics of Rugby shorts, last one because these guys make them look better than Warwick Capper does!
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
#56 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 10:15 AM
@AndrewGloria

Short enough for your guys?
Mad Poster
#57 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 12:05 PM Last edited by Justpetro : 8th Dec 2015 at 12:06 PM. Reason: typo
Oh, those shorts (all of them) are great, CatofEvilGenius

Rugby shorts will certainly fit in well in my hood - lots of sporty Sims there And you will sport a man here in rugby shorts - at any time, at any place - even if he had last touched a rugby ball when in primary school and the World Cup is over
Not actually evil.
#58 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 3:23 PM
Thank you all, that's very helpful! Answers my question about what the sides look like too.

Forum Resident
#59 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 6:55 PM
I don't know if this will fulfill the original request, but have you checked out Mission Mouse's recolors? She enables for Elders, and the clothes are fabulous. This link is to the page of downloads, but you can see all the pics that the downloads go to.
http://www.affinitysims.com/IPB/ind...loads&mid=13171
Not actually evil.
#60 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 10:30 PM
Default outback shirt coming soonish
So if I'm making shorts for trekking through the outback, we clearly also need an outback shirt, right? Right. Please tell me there are lots of these already made. I know dusty made a madras shirt (curved hem) and there's a camp shirt (hem straight across) with short sleeves too. This mesh is a teensy bit different. I think the collar shape is slightly different than the madras and I like the sleeves better. Again, this is the adult version. I will make teen and elder versions too. The texture is an edit of an Amaryll texture which is an edit of the military shirt from EA.

I would love to make Nelson Mandela's shirt, but need to find some textures first...

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#61 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 10:36 PM
I like that shirt.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#62 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 2:50 AM
Now all you need is one of these. XD

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=a...bih=704&dpr=0.9
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#63 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 3:42 AM
I'd rather see an Akubra, something people actually wear over here. How many sims would you want wearing a hat with corks dangling. I've never actually seen anyone wear anything like that except in school plays and in silly dress up contests.

~Call me Jo~
Not actually evil.
#64 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 3:51 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 9th Dec 2015 at 4:10 AM.
I'd rather see an Akubra, something people actually wear over here. How many sims would you want wearing a hat with corks dangling. I've never actually seen anyone wear anything like that except in school plays and in silly dress up contests.

Like this? I'm not planning to do hats, but tiggerypum (I think) made a lovely Australian Anzac hat for child through elder. My clothes model will probably wear it with his new outback shirt and shorts.

eta: Now to convert stuff for elders and I'll be making some progress on this elder men's clothing project...

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#65 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 4:33 AM
The one flap up is known as the Slouch hat and generally worn by the military.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#66 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 6:32 AM
Looking great, Cat - I really like this outfit.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 1:07 PM

and at the rugby
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#68 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 8:49 PM
Ah well, seeing as I don't follow sport that indeed could be true. I would not put painted chests and cork hats past avid rugby fans. And stop signs, lets not forget the stop signs...

~Call me Jo~
Not actually evil.
#69 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 7:41 PM
Uploaded the Outback Shirt. I promise, no stop signs.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#70 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 8:16 PM
The one flap up is known as the Slouch hat and generally worn by the military.

My Dad had one of those (RAF).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Page 3 of 3