Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paisley Rolled Sleeve Shirts for Adults

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 6th Nov 2015 at 3:12 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2015 at 4:16 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 4:23 AM
Thanks for the memories, the day I met my husband he was wearing a purple paisley print shirt...I still cringe at the thought of it. LOL
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 1:32 PM
Thank you!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 2:54 PM
Thanks @Michelle I was wondering whether the pattern qualified these for this month's vintage theme. Since they took you back in time, I feel much better about including them. Several folks on the monthly theme thread said these are a bit 70's, so there we go. Totally vintage! XD

@PenelopeT and thank you for all the comments! They always make me smile.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 9:14 PM
I'm sorry, I want to ask you to help. I can't load the mesh at the link simblrbday.tumblr.com/post/88457452261/wed-like-to-wish-a-happy-june-birthday-to-3. help me
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kjkjljkjkjkjljkj
I'm sorry, I want to ask you to help. I can't load the mesh at the link simblrbday.tumblr.com/post/88457452261/wed-like-to-wish-a-happy-june-birthday-to-3. help me

@kjkjljkjkjkjljkj - I was just there and can download it fine. Click the "download oxford shirt" link to get the shirt mesh. Or did you download it but it's not showing up for you? Try downloading again, maybe your file got corrupted.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 5:21 PM
Now this takes me back a few decades. Now for some bell bottoms and a disco, and we're all set! I can visualize a group of Sims doing the Smustle in these shirts. Nicely done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 12:14 PM
Very cool! Thanks very much! I especially like the cat shirt--the recolor works very nicely with that particular mesh.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 10:28 PM
Thank You