Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 657 (Who?), Viewed: 60938 times.
Page 1 of 27
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:00 PM
Default What Made Your Day Today? #2
Oh dear, what a carnage! And done by me, too! I'm pretty exhausted now but at least here's a new opportunity to post what made your day today.

Well, it's obvious what it is in my case. I got to test this Swiss army knife of mine to its full extent.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:05 PM
I just remembered a much needed song: Brainsanity

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Banned
#3 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:34 PM
The bug that crawled up unnamed members anus' today has certainly made this ones day.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:35 PM
6 threads in one go? You're sure you're feeling well Don?

I'm sitting here trying to figure out if it pays to through the comp out the door, and find all the threads I was lurking in is gone.

Perhaps I should start a "bloody computer" thread?
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:40 PM
A pity there weren't 7. That would have been one fell swoop.
Scholar
DELETED POST
14th Dec 2015 at 3:42 PM
This message has been deleted by leefish. Reason: please read Dons close notice in other threads
Alchemist
#6 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:43 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 14th Dec 2015 at 8:02 PM.
(Thanks for everyone filling me on on what happened and why all the threads are locked)

and my fiance made my day today, I woke up to the house decorated ready for Christmas and my favourite show on the tv. I'm thinking of baking him some cinnamon cookies while he's at work.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 9:35 PM
My teacher told me that I'm getting moved up a set in English after the Christmas holidays

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Banned
#8 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 10:22 PM
Well I guess its time for a coup in Off Topic.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 11:46 PM
what made my day was everyone gave me food & acouple guys said i was fine
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 11:50 PM
and my fiance made my day today, I woke up to the house decorated ready for Christmas and my favourite show on the tv. I'm thinking of baking him some cinnamon cookies while he's at work.[/QUOTE]

omg if my fiance did that for me i would do something super big for him. you my friend is a lucky one
Alchemist
#11 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icefire33
omg if my fiance did that for me i would do something super big for him. you my friend is a lucky one

Thank you. I ended up making him 3 plates of cinnamon cookies. He loves cinnamon so he was really happy. :D

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 9:44 PM
A boy I kind of like started messaging me so we started chatting getting to know each other more. at first he put 3 'x' at the end of his messages then 4 and then 5 'x' at the end of his messages. I'm not sure whether the 5 'x' mean anything, I'm getting the impression that he may like me but I'm not going to jump to conclusions yet, maybe he just wants to become closer friends.

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Banned
#13 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 9:55 PM
Heard a beautiful name today. Gamila Al Nurullah. Meaning "Beautiful (is she) the light (of) god." in the English.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsim22
A boy I kind of like started messaging me so we started chatting getting to know each other more. at first he put 3 'x' at the end of his messages then 4 and then 5 'x' at the end of his messages. I'm not sure whether the 5 'x' mean anything, I'm getting the impression that he may like me but I'm not going to jump to conclusions yet, maybe he just wants to become closer friends.

Maybe you could ask him what the string of 'x' means, or if he likes you.

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
Mad Poster
#15 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 5:56 AM
seeing new peoples? Hello peoples?

Namaste
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 9:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugbug993
Maybe you could ask him what the string of 'x' means, or if he likes you.

Yeah, think I may wait a while before I ask if he continues to give me the impression that he likes me, just confused as last week when my friend told him that I liked him he told her that he likes someone else and now he's started messaging me yesterday gradually increasing the amount of 'x' at the end of his messages, I am just totally confused about it, maybe he just wants to become closer friends, I don't know but I don't want to ask yet.

Inventor
#17 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 11:12 AM
Really proud of myself. Been outside 3 times in the past 2 weeks AND all 3 of those times were before 12pm.
Ok, they were to go to the doctor, so it's not the same as if I just went out for fun - that's a lot harder - but I still did it.

I was so close to not going today because of my anxiety but I'm glad I did!

After around 2 years of trying to get back on my thyroid medication, I FINALLY have it!
Hopefully this means no more aches, no more pains, no more exhaustion from the tiniest bit of physical activity - NO MORE BRAIN FOG!

This, coupled with my antidepressants (that are also intended for people with agoraphobia, like I have), by this time next year... I could be a normal, fully functional adult person!

My only gripe is that doctor was a little frosty...
dodgy builder
#18 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 1:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSimoholic
My only gripe is that doctor was a little frosty...

Don't worry about it. As long as you get what you need it's OK. Not so much understanding to find is it?
Inventor
#19 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 2:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvenom
Don't worry about it. As long as you get what you need it's OK. Not so much understanding to find is it?

Yeah, I'm happy she gave me what I needed but I left feeling really dejected, worse than when I went in there. Doctors are there to give medicine, yes, but they're also supposed to make you feel safe. I felt like she just wanted to get rid of me, like I was a nuisance. I have to go back to her after Christmas and that makes me anxious.
With my old doctor I used to look forward to seeing her and giving her updates and taking advise from her, it really helped me, I was recovering. I don't know if I can make the same progress with this doctor.
dodgy builder
#20 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 3:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSimoholic
Yeah, I'm happy she gave me what I needed but I left feeling really dejected, worse than when I went in there. Doctors are there to give medicine, yes, but they're also supposed to make you feel safe. I felt like she just wanted to get rid of me, like I was a nuisance. I have to go back to her after Christmas and that makes me anxious.
With my old doctor I used to look forward to seeing her and giving her updates and taking advise from her, it really helped me, I was recovering. I don't know if I can make the same progress with this doctor.

I have a good doc now. The previous one had all the oldies at the old - people's home. I was just an anusance. I just try to have this business like approach to my main doc, they never have time for anything else anyway.

I don't like being a bother either, but otherwise important things just tend to pile up. So I just pick myself up and go.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 10:21 PM
Found some old pictures of my oldest nephew I feared had gotten lost somewhere. I switched camera when he was about 2 years old, and had the older ones on CDs (and possibly on my old and dead laptop). Luckily, mom remembered where she'd put them.

I'm making a CD for his parents with all their 3 kids on, plus one for mom, and it's nice to have all the pics from the oldest was a baby. Now the pics are also safely tucked away on my newest harddrive.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 11:22 PM
Finally finished my Geography assessment, which I have been working on for 6 months.

Scholar
#23 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 1:58 AM
I'm on holiday now!
#24 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 2:33 AM
Looook it's my character he's so cuuute

(I guess this counts as the first fanart I've gotten? idk)

This account doesn't exist
Theorist
#25 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 6:32 AM
The four cold sores in my mouth have healed and I am no longer in agony.
Page 1 of 27