Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 657 (Who?), Viewed: 60938 times.
Page 27 of 27
Top Secret Researcher
#651 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 3:04 PM Last edited by Gargoyle Cat : 9th Dec 2017 at 7:22 PM.
It is snowing. Not a lot, just flurries. It makes me want to move my desk in front of my office windows and watch it all day. This is not a option as I'm starting to feel better so I have to remove my slacker hat and get things done, starting with removing the layer of dust that has collected on my keyboard. Ewww! From there, I get to clean everything else and the 40 gallon will finally get its water change that should have happened on Wednesday. 10 gallon is all set as I forced myself to get that tank done yesterday.

Simblr <--- No drama, just pics.
There's no rest for the wicked
Theorist
#652 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 8:18 PM
In my game, which I had time for, I had a chance to level up the Imahara sextuplets and I am almost done.

But as I was in the bathroom, I heard my mother get excited because it was snowing. After using the toilet, I saw the snow gently fall from my privacy window.

I also saw various cats in photo wreck Nativity scenes of all sizes. From shoving Jesus out of bed to hiding among the Magi to shoving the family, animals and guests out of small scale ones to even hiding among the animals in the manger...they didn't understand our concept or maybe they didn't care.

Our cat Gemini attacks tiny Dickensian villages around this time of year. Egregious, yes, but cats never cared for such formalities.

(Being from Dad's Catholic family, any cats living at the old house were hunters who never slept. Besides, dogs were in charge)

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
10th Dec 2017 at 11:54 AM
This message has been deleted by xenderleo.
Theorist
#653 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 8:04 PM
Road trip to Princeton Junction.

It was weirdly empty. I felt no life emanating from the bare linoleum floor or the undecorated wood paneled walls and the broken and outdated pieces of technology was a reminder of my grandfather's job working on information technology hardware, in conjunction with the government.

Today, I came along with my father to supervise his "Tetris" skill while he loaded the minivan and he also got a much better perspective of my situation beyond being just his only daughter, but as a woman with disabilities who became bitter at an age when I was supposed to be sweet. We cracked jokes, tried to imitate Krusty the Clown's Goofball laughter (needless to say, I won that hands down) after I mentioned Dan Castellaneta.

We also dropped into a Korean supermarket in place of the Acme grocery store and picked up short grain rice and dad covered it as a gift (they say never look a gift horse in the mouth and when you make less than $10K annually, sometimes people gifting you groceries is a blessing you shouldn't balk at.)

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Theorist
#654 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 5:28 PM
Reading a letter from the government.

They raised my paycheck for 2018 to be $15 more per month from this past year.

Starting in January, I will be able to pay for any fees involved with my subscriptions to various services.

Hey, I like these announcements of windfalls during the holidays. Gives me reason to be less miserable because I am in an off beat situation.

Then again, if I was to be a recipient of the big payout of a lottery, a manservant would be hired to free up any chauffeur\valet responsibilities my parents currently have. Whether it be a Mancervante, Hovis or Woodhouse, the only difference is I would give them is I would be considerate of them to schedule time off if need be...maybe I will need three.

Nevermind that lottery nonsense, I have financial responsibilities to tend to!

Inventor
#655 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 5:29 AM
It's finals week. I had a jury and a scales exam today, and did pretty well on both of them! I thought I'd do fine on the jury, but was very worried about the scales exam since my mind doesn't want to cooperate and concentrate enough, but it went really well, much better than I thought it would!

I also got done with my 10-page research paper (it actually came out to more like 12 pages, lol).

I saw there's a chance of having a White Christmas. Of course, they could flip flop on that, but I hope not.

And then the Alabama election, which is just a big sigh of relief.

Lots of reasons to smile today! =)

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
Theorist
DELETED POST
13th Dec 2017 at 8:13 AM
This message has been deleted by Shoosh Malooka.
Theorist
#656 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 1:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassoon_crazy
It's finals week. I had a jury and a scales exam today, and did pretty well on both of them! I thought I'd do fine on the jury, but was very worried about the scales exam since my mind doesn't want to cooperate and concentrate enough, but it went really well, much better than I thought it would!

I also got done with my 10-page research paper (it actually came out to more like 12 pages, lol).

I saw there's a chance of having a White Christmas. Of course, they could flip flop on that, but I hope not.

And then the Alabama election, which is just a big sigh of relief.

Lots of reasons to smile today! =)

I agree. Reading it made me realize that stress varies from person to person. You seemed to have handled it well, but reading that was dizzying. I salute to you for your grace under fire.

Alchemist
#657 Old Yesterday at 12:04 AM
Thanks to my boyfriend, my megahood in Sims 2 lives to fight another day!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Theorist
#658 Old Yesterday at 2:32 AM
When I came to the realization I'm actually growing up.

Recently, I am saving money for a shopping trip by having a spending limit.

Then again, I also grew tired of being broke.

Page 27 of 27