Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 657 (Who?), Viewed: 60938 times.
Page 2 of 27
Inventor
#26 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 3:28 PM
My cat's new scratching post and toys came yesterday !! We went out on a limb and got her a little toy mouse, usually she doesn't go for that sorta thing but she LOVES this one. We also got some catnip spray to make the toys even more fun. She really loves the catnip spray (but she doesn't really care for toys that have catnip in them, it has to be the spray)
Mad Poster
#27 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 4:51 PM Last edited by grammapat : 19th Dec 2015 at 1:18 AM.
So we now have TWO "what made your day" threads? I thought I saw 2 ACTIVE. I thought those old threads would get UNLOCKED. I thought I had a thought.

Namaste
Inventor
#28 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 5:35 PM
One was locked
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 12:24 AM
My best friend gave me a really pretty dress as it doesn't fit her any more, I'm going to wear it tomorrow when I go with my friend to her dad's wedding

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Inventor
#30 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 10:21 PM
Im spending christmas eve and christmas day at my firend's. Best of all, im taking my cats to his house, as well. we've figured how to get them both to his house, without having to buy another cat carrier.

'That bugger knew anatomy,' Ducky; NCIS
Banned
#31 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 11:47 PM
Found a lost ring. Its not just a normal ring though. This ring depicts a pack of three Jackals, and was given to this one by a family member that died of cancer two years ago. One doesn't really need to say what the Jackals mean, as that seems obvious, but this one does feel more connected with the underworld while wearing it and is glad he found it.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
Found a lost ring. Its not just a normal ring though. This ring depicts a pack of three Jackals, and was given to this one by a family member that died of cancer two years ago. One doesn't really need to say what the Jackals mean, as that seems obvious, but this one does feel more connected with the underworld while wearing it and is glad he found it.

-
Indeed Anubis, a foot in each world.

Namaste
Forum Resident
#33 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 12:38 AM
My best friend is flying in from out-of-state today to visit me for the holidays!

*squee*

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Mad Poster
#34 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 12:46 AM
Babysitting my niece
She's for the most part in a happy mood, though she does cry and get moody if she wants something or is tired.

(Oh, and lots of chocolate! My batteries are pretty much flat after several hours of babysitting, so a bit of sugar helps...)
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 9:54 AM
This has been more "What Made My Year" but I'm so happy the BringBackMST3K campaign was a huge success! We'll be getting a load of new episodes lovingly crafted by our lord Joel Hodgson.

Speaking of, I need to enjoy my yearly holiday tradition of watching Santa Claus Conquers The Martians riffed by MST3K.

In other on topic news I re-re-rediscovered one of my favorite songs from high school: Frontier Psychiatrist

"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things." - George Carlin
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 12:40 AM
got a wireless speaker for Christmas

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Instructor
#37 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 1:10 AM
A lovely holiday card with a very sweet handwritten note from a grown up grandson :-)
Alchemist
#38 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 1:53 AM
If you want a good laugh go on G+ and search for the 'Straight people against gay marriage' community. I'm so baffled by the stupidity of these priests.

(I'm not hating on any religion, but the community is like the WBC, just online.)

German humor isn't a laughing matter.
#39 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 3:03 AM
Painting the nails of one hand different shades of expensive red nail polish, except the middle finger, which is a glittery brownish colour.

Scholar
#40 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 3:55 AM
I managed to fix my phone I had to reset everything from scratch but I did it. My dad was pretty impressed with me lol. And it seems to be a bit faster now. Also, thank goodness I had the foresight to write down everyone's numbers and transfer my photos to my computer beforehand.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 7:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by efolger997
... Also, thank goodness I had the foresight to ...
You mean you backed up the important data before the problem occurred?
I must say your dad isn't the only person who's impressed.

Ronnie de Noube - Comic and Blog; Sim National Laboratories and our Protein Folding Team.
@)->-----
Alchemist
#42 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 4:28 AM
My friends been staying at my house for a few days and my other friend came round today. It was the first time in 3 years that we've all been in the same room together. It was nice, and we had strawberry mojitos and pizza.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#43 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 4:46 AM Last edited by TheOriginalFive : 23rd Dec 2015 at 7:36 AM.
Showed a penpal recordings of Dynasty Warriors voices, and we hooted with laughter about them.

Edit: Another thing that got a chuckle, I saw two birds chilling right on the courtyard. Just sitting there.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Mad Poster
#44 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 1:29 PM
Pure luck. Avoided bad weather so narrowly it's scary. Mostly alright weather with perhaps a few drops and some wind while I'm in town. Not even 5 minutes after I'm home and indoors, SPLASH! Raining like crazy, with wind and everything. It's still going, and probably getting worse throughout the day.

I had some mostly uncovered paper rolls in my bag, and went a bit crazy on a 50% off on Xmas stuff, so I'm glad luck was on my side today.
Inventor
#45 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 1:44 PM
My little piggy-baby (cat named Pigget) got out today. She stood outside the front door for a moment while i tried to bribe her back in with treats (I could have tried to grab her but if she got loose I wouldn't want to risk scaring her away) then she ran down the path and looked at the back garden, freaked out and ran back inside.
she wanted to go out again, but no. not yet.

She looked so silly, all big eyed and curious. So cute.

Right now, she's sat on the "play with me" rug. There's this rug in our living room, and she only sits on it when she wants to play, and if we don't, she gets in a huff and skulks off Usually spraying her mouse with catnip spray will keep her occupied for a good half hour.
Constant Contestant
staff: senior moderator
#46 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 2:37 PM
I lost a pound at my slimming club this morning - well chuffed, I was expecting a weight gain this week!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Scholar
#47 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 6:40 PM
I'm at home, finally! :D
Now christmas can come <3
Alchemist
#48 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 11:34 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 24th Dec 2015 at 2:54 AM. Reason: Oops wrong thread so I edited it.
Nothing, I want to go home. I don't feel welcome here and I think I'm allergic to the cats

But I did only throw up once in the car.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Inventor
#49 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 1:41 AM
Opening one christmas pressie and it being three rimmel nail polishes and a top/base coat one.

Theorist
#50 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 2:31 AM
No one's here, but at least no one's dying like last Xmas.
Page 2 of 27