Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 1:52 PM
Replies: 586 (Who?), Viewed: 55487 times.
Page 3 of 24
dodgy builder
#51 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 9:17 PM
It's just amazing, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Now someone took our luggage again. I mean the same thing happend on our way to Rome and the airport sent a van with it. Now this guy who took our luggage thinking it was his, had to drive my suitcase to the city and deliver it at my place. I'm glad he did, because the airport is far away and I don't have a car.

I really have to tag my luggage better

Here is the result from Quartiere Coppede. So many cars parked everywhere, it makes it so hard to take good pictures.

Roma: Quartiere Coppede by Volvenom, on Flickr
Scholar
#52 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 9:40 PM
I finally got round to watching Kung Fury
Instructor
DELETED POST
31st Dec 2015 at 5:02 PM
This message has been deleted by pizza.
Alchemist
#53 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 12:33 AM
eeeeeeeeeee My sister's kitten came and snuggled up to me while I was trying to write my essay.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#54 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 2:02 AM
Actually felt halfway decent today even though I technically shouldn't because I drank a decent amount last night, slept for 16 hours, and had a series of super vivid nightmares that made me grind my teeth so much I woke up with a headache. Regardless, I'm grateful. My goal is to feel okay (not severely depressed) for 2 whole weeks or more which hasn't happened in a year. I made it one week which was the first time it happened in 11 months back in November.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Scholar
#55 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 8:10 PM
Ooh I'm a Scholar now, huh, cool I did not know that was a thing.
Mighty rulers of MTS, does this mean that I am now incapable of inventing things now? [whispers dramatically] should I be worried?[/dramatic whispers]
Alchemist
#56 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 1:22 AM
Surprised my sister by buying some wooden flooring for her dining room. She couldn't afford to put flooring in there so it was freezing cold and always looked kinda dirty. The social worker was complaining about how it needs to be done up. We're in the process of fitting it all (mostly the fiance, while I finish off my essay and help out during breaks).

Scholar
#57 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 3:52 AM
Kind of excited. I just caught someone in a bald-faced lie, and he put it in writing! :D

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Scholar
#58 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 3:53 AM
me too!
Scholar
#59 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 10:26 AM
I actually did something productive today (hooray!) What motivated me? Last minute panic, that's what. I finally applied to all 6 grad schools I'm applying to, and emailed people I need to ask for references. Now to finish that pdp paper...my sister said it was actually really good so that gives me enough confidence so I feel like I don't have to rewrite the whole thing

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Forum Resident
#60 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 12:23 PM
Someone did a little notebook doodle of my very first roleplaying character.

Why is she wearing a hood, you ask? She's hiding her curly hair.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Instructor
DELETED POST
3rd Jan 2016 at 12:56 PM Last edited by pizza : 3rd Jan 2016 at 1:09 PM.
Scholar
#61 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 3:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza
IAmDeath and Tsyokawe - make that three of us!

Omg I'm so excited, I've been weight training and exercising. I was a bit disheartened because I haven't lost a lot of weight and my legs feel really toned yet I couldn't see a difference elsewhere. So I took a photograph today to compare with my photograph from 22nd of December and the difference is really visible!! Eeeeeeee :D

That's great! I remember when I lost 45 pounds a couple years ago, everyone says you can see it first, but actually my friends and family noticed I was losing weight before I did! Lol guess I'm just unobservant...

bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Instructor
DELETED POST
3rd Jan 2016 at 6:23 PM
Theorist
#62 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 6:35 PM
Why do people want to lose weight?
Banned
#63 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 6:42 PM
Well, why would a person want to gain it? Best question of all really be: Why do people even care? Whether you're 135 pounds or 253 It should not matter as long as a person be comfortable with who they are.
Instructor
DELETED POST
3rd Jan 2016 at 6:46 PM
Theorist
#64 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 7:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
Well, why would a person want to gain it? Best question of all really be: Why do people even care? Whether you're 135 pounds or 253 It should not matter as long as a person be comfortable with who they are.

Because there are people weighting less than should and want to, but lack the genetic pool of gaining this weight. Like me.
Scholar
#65 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 7:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor86
Why do people want to lose weight?

Because we hate looking like land whales.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Banned
#66 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 8:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmDeath

As someone who has been both significantly over and under weight in his life, being a "land whale" beats the alternative of being a twig.
Theorist
#67 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 8:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmDeath

Rather a few pounds too much than too less. Both aesthetically as in health concerns. Slim doesn't equal anorexia/underweight, either.
dodgy builder
#68 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 8:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza
I guess it's because they don't feel confident/comfortable. Sometimes it's for health reasons too. My main objective doesn't really concern weight That's why I prefer photographs rather than scales. I'm just trying to build muscle and tone up, while maintaining curves and shape.

On a separate note, for anybody who is wanting to change their body, don't always rely on scales. Go off photographs and possibly measurements. I've barely lost more than a pound or two and yet my body looks different to how it did about 12 days ago.

Gaining muscles are soooo rewarding. At least when you have a bit too much weight in the first place.

I tried to convince a guy who was too skinny once to start with weights. As usual to deth ears. Just eat more they said, like that's very useful if you're not undernourished. Is that the right spelling?
Test Subject
#69 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 9:01 PM
Re-joined the MTS community after a long pause since 2011!
Wasn't able to gain access to my old account, as I am unable to retrieve the password for the e-mail I had used to set it up - however my nick is still roughly the same as last!
And finding my submissions for the old yearbooks.. embarrassing.. but definitely brought back memories from before, which is always a good thing when you are too busy to remember anything.
Alchemist
#70 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 12:11 AM
Finished my essay, which means tomorrow I can treat myself to a trip into Manchester for some KrispyKreme and/or taco bell.

Forum Resident
#71 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 2:56 AM
I really ought to pick up weight training again. Since doing taekwondo, my legs have gotten a little thicker.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 5:24 AM
The song Milk and Cereal by G Love and Special Sauce along with this old commerical from 2000. Warning! It's brutal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plmFkZHjt6Y

“We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!”
Instructor
DELETED POST
5th Jan 2016 at 4:15 PM
Forum Resident
#73 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 4:16 PM
That's great, pizza! Congrats!
Instructor
#74 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 4:29 PM
Thank you lovely!
Scholar
#75 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 6:50 PM
That's spectacular news, pizza!
Theorist
DELETED POST
5th Jan 2016 at 7:00 PM
This message has been deleted by Mistermook.
Page 3 of 24