Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #3 - posted on 20th Oct 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 1354 (Who?), Viewed: 67132 times.
Page 55 of 55
Test Subject
#1351 Old Yesterday at 4:22 AM
I have an exam tomorrow for work so I probably won't sleep tonight studying meanwhile playing Sims 4 offhand too cause multitasking is everything.
Scholar
#1352 Old Yesterday at 8:17 PM
Today was a good day until I saw what my business english grade was I swear its like there's some creepy agreement where all the english teachers have it out for me. I don't care as long as I get my 5,5 because there is no way I'm resitting the module *shakes head fusiously*
Theorist
#1353 Old Yesterday at 8:46 PM
Today was my actual birthday, but I didn't sleep last night and I am beat up from being awake all night.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Scholar
#1354 Old Yesterday at 8:53 PM
Happy birthday! Did you get cake or any cake alternatives that you enjoy?
Wear a party hat today if you can. I did that on my birthday, it was a great decision
Alchemist
#1355 Old Yesterday at 11:28 PM
There is a positive correlation between the amount of swear words I use in a sentence and how far I've gotten on the homework. The last question (following numerous tables and graphs and p values that have taken me 3 hours) is "write an essay showing your results". Goddamn. That's something for tomorrow me to worry about. I need sleep.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 55 of 55