Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 2055 (Who?), Viewed: 92474 times.
Page 2 of 83
Forum Resident
#26 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmDeath
My neighbor came over about 30 minutes ago to let us know her mother (who lived with her) died. I walked her back over to her house and she asked if I wanted to say goodbye and I should have said no but I didn't want to be rude. I tried not to lose it but she looked so bad. She didn't even look like the woman I knew since I was 13. She looked like the dead girl in the beginning of the Ring.

I ended up having a panic attack when I walked home. I miss her but oh my God why did I go over there? I can't calm down.

*hug* Idunno if they make this in the U.S., but my mom has some medication from Europe that's supposed to help you calm down when you're very anxious? Is there such a thing here? If you have something like that, maybe take a pill or two of it? D:

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 11:27 PM
Joining in on that hug *squish*

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Scholar
#28 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 1:13 AM
*is squished*

Thank you.

@siletka Not well, as expected. It doesn't help that a few members of her family suck, but I won't get into that.

@Ather I take a medication for a medical condition I have that limits what other kinds of medication I can take, so I stay clear of things like that.

It sounds weird (maybe even creepy) but I have a small-ish deer skull my neighbor gave me that I keep near my bed for things like this. I like to rub my fingers against it and the antlers because they're so smooth and just feel nice. Also the teeth are loose enough to jiggle around but won't fall out and playing with them is a big stress relief.

Now I'm going to slip back into the shadows because I'm pretty sure I creeped out 90% of MTS.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 1:34 AM
Death plays with skulls. Nah, not creepy.

You're fine!

DELETED POST
16th Dec 2015 at 4:27 AM
This message has been deleted by stuart-grey. Reason: okay. sorry
Scholar
#30 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 5:18 AM
Thanks for the hugs, everyone.

And in case anyone thought I was just saying that to be creepy, here's the skull. I named him George. He was still pretty young when my neighbor got him last year, but he's a good shot so the little guy went down with one hit through the heart. The deer population here is ridiculous.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Alchemist
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 5:24 AM
Let Them Talk... Let them talk indeed.

Anyway, lovely skull. One has a few skulls laying around too. ...Although one doesn't fondle them.

On topic: Feeling fine right now. Coming down from a caffeine rush, and looking forward to getting a few hours sleep before having to "work" again later today.

View my (WIP) Pinterest boards to find TS2 CC that fits Mediterranean and MENA 'hoods of all Eras:
Cars | Historical | Misc | Build | Buy

I'm the mother f-ing pharaoh of this modthesims shit.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 5:31 AM
That skull looks AWESOME.

Alchemist
#33 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 1:16 PM
I swear everything in its power tried to wake me up today.
First I wake up to pee, 15 mins later my fiance leaves for work so I have to give him a goodbye kiss, an hour later there's students yelling on the streets, about half an hour later someone somewhere is drilling, I have to pee again, then the post man rings the buzzer so I buzz him in, the minute I get back into bed he buzzes again because apparently the buzzer is broken so I have to come downstairs and let him in, I can still hear that damn drill. So I gave up and woke up.

It's not even that early, it was only 12, but I couldn't sleep well last night.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 6:57 PM
I feel you. I stayed up to watch husband sleep (long story) and fell asleep really late. Cats were banging at the blinds in the room, phone alarms were going off, I had to get up and pee and feed the cats, get husband water.

Mad Poster
#35 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 11:16 PM
Forgot to set my alarm this morning, so I only had half an hour to get ready for work.
On a side note, only two days left before my two day break from work. 3 months without a day off

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
dodgy builder
#36 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling_Archer
Forgot to set my alarm this morning, so I only had half an hour to get ready for work.
On a side note, only two days left before my two day break from work. 3 months without a day off

Lucky you! I set my alarm, but woke up 3 hours later.

My teacher just had to select the rough farmlike stand for my exam, I wanted the clean and white Italian kitchen design
Alchemist
Original Poster
#37 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 10:36 PM
Clear like glass. The mind is open, the anger gone and life allows oneself to embraces its secrets. A good meditation session does this.

View my (WIP) Pinterest boards to find TS2 CC that fits Mediterranean and MENA 'hoods of all Eras:
Cars | Historical | Misc | Build | Buy

I'm the mother f-ing pharaoh of this modthesims shit.
Instructor
DELETED POST
17th Dec 2015 at 11:40 PM
This message has been deleted by pizza. Reason: Squeeeeeee
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
17th Dec 2015 at 11:44 PM
This message has been deleted by VerDeTerre. Reason: Squeeeee back.
Instructor
DELETED POST
17th Dec 2015 at 11:46 PM
This message has been deleted by pizza.
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
17th Dec 2015 at 11:51 PM
This message has been deleted by VerDeTerre. Reason: We have cookies!
Instructor
DELETED POST
18th Dec 2015 at 6:50 AM
This message has been deleted by pizza. Reason: Thank you for the invite ;)
Inventor
#38 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 2:33 PM
I'm making a hanfu for my obitzu doll, mainly to see if I have the basic patterns down. The style is Qixiong Ruqun, but I only have crappy materials at hand for now, so it's not going to look so glamorous. I love these dresses SO much, I'd love to make something similar (but shorter and less fancy) for myself to wear everyday, but my hand sewing skills are terrible and I don't have (or know how to use) a sewing machine - Oh well, 2016 is a new year! Maybe I can learn!
Alchemist
#39 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 3:16 PM
I really need to pee but I have a participant in the lab and if the experiment breaks (again) I'm worried he'll wander off.

Mad Poster
#40 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 3:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
I really need to pee but I have a participant in the lab and if the experiment breaks (again) I'm worried he'll wander off.

"he'll wander off"!? I immediately thought of Nervous being experimented on..

Namaste
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 6:01 PM
Really happy, my best friend made me something for Christmas and my interview for the course I want to do at college went really well!

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
#42 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 8:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12

Huh. Now why would they "wander" off?

Joking! Besides, that experiment was a head-psych.
Mad Poster
#43 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 9:11 PM
And I just noticed the five deleted posts from people who left and apparently took the party with them.

Namaste
Mad Poster
#44 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 10:30 PM
I am so glad my boss gave me the weekend off, even though they already sold 412 tickets to Kasey Chambers for tonight and we already have 250 booked in for dinner. Let's hope those 400 people don't any food lol

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Alchemist
#45 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart-grey
Huh. Now why would they "wander" off?

Joking! Besides, that experiment was a head-psych.

Ah the Milgram experiment. That's been hammered into my head every semester for 3-4 years now

Don't worry, my experiment didn't involve any electric shocks (or fake ones for that matter). The Psych building is confusing and I don't want the experiment breaking, the participant opening the door and realizing I'm not there and then going on a wild goose chase around the building trying to find me The experiment went well, no more participants until January now though - which is worrying because I still have 30ish participants left to get. My Christmas is going to be spent writing essays and going through pages of excel spreadsheets

#46 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 3:11 AM
As an undergrad, I'd volunteer for psych experiments to get lunch money. For one experiment, i could get fish and chips and tea. The alternative was not eating.

One was a hypnotism experiment. The guy "hypnotized me". I did as I was told. Then he told me there was a fly buzzing around my head.

"Um... am I supposed to actually think there is a fly there?" I asked.

Early lunch that day!
Mad Poster
#47 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 5:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart-grey
As an undergrad, I'd volunteer for psych experiments to get lunch money. For one experiment, i could get fish and chips and tea. The alternative was not eating.

One was a hypnotism experiment. The guy "hypnotized me". I did as I was told. Then he told me there was a fly buzzing around my head.

"Um... am I supposed to actually think there is a fly there?" I asked.

Early lunch that day!

=======
I suppose you were classed as a noncooperative participant?
PS there is a post in Social Groups, an invitation to a Purge (ipecac or paregoric not provided}...

Namaste
Scholar
#48 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 7:14 PM
Happy cos I I found the cereal that I wanted to buy last week. I filled a massive bowl with it and just snacked on it. *skips away munching cereal*
I also just figured out why everything I type is underlined in red. Apparently my browser is set to check spelling in French
Instructor
#49 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 5:50 PM
Happy Christmas is always my favourite time of year
dodgy builder
#50 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 4:29 PM
Exhausted in a good way. Mye legs hurt after walking around Rome for 4 hours. These legs are not made for walking hehe.

Now i'm trying to download movies from Google play and nothing much happens. I want to download moron, not just watch. I decided to buy Die Hard, it's a fricking classic fgs, and I don't really like movies.
Page 2 of 83