Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Relationship Culling

by Neia Posted 19th Dec 2015 at 1:14 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2018 at 8:30 PM by Neia

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 9:07 AM
It's awesome!!! Thanks to you my sims will not keep losing their relations! I don't know why EA introduced this, but t's great that a modder corrects the decisions that no player likes.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 2:32 PM
Yesterday i was looking at one of my sims friends list and most of them were gone and when my sim saw them again, they had to be re-introduced to each other. Wow, that is such a weird feature. It makes no sense at all.

Thanks for making this mod. Trying it out now.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zennia
Yesterday i was looking at one of my sims friends list and most of them were gone and when my sim saw them again, they had to be re-introduced to each other. Wow, that is such a weird feature. It makes no sense at all.

Thanks for making this mod. Trying it out now.

I had the same thing happen, and I wasn't sure if it was a mod conflict or the Sims new patch. The only script mod I use is one to give all beds 10 energy, because I hate how long the sims sleep. :p. Anyhow, this looks interesting and I'm going to give it a try. My evil-mean-genius lost everyone except family. His brother didn't live with them, but he remembered him. All the other enemies fell lost and forgotten.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 8:43 PM
This is awesome!! Thank you so much for this!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 1:35 AM
Thank you so much for creating and sharing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 11:50 PM
Thanks! I never really notice stuff like culling but I made my first family to focus on GT a few days ago and they've been meeting a lot of people, so I'm bound to run into it at some point. Just another mod that fixes a dumb mechanic!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 10:55 PM
This conflicts wih MC Command Center?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leo3487
This conflicts wih MC Command Center?

There's a similar function included with MC Command Center so you don't need this one if you are using MCCC
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 6:50 PM
Thank you! This drove me nuts!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 2:10 PM
Thank you so much :D
I never realised how much I needed this.
My main sim forgot his close friends.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 11:34 PM
I'm just getting back into TS4 after decided to get Get Together over the holidays, and even though I'm using this mod, today I noticed that my sim loses all relationships when she travels to a different lot. I went to one of the bars in Windenburg, made friends with someone, then travelled to the nightclub with them and instead, I arrived there alone and with no people in my relationship panel at all. I've checked that script mods are enabled so I don't know what's going wrong.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 1:01 AM
Thanks for this
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 7:34 PM
Is this compatible with the Jan. 7th patch?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BiGBallA6
Is this compatible with the Jan. 7th patch?

Yes I checked and it didn't need an update
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neia
Yes I checked and it didn't need an update
Thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 3:15 PM
Hi it its work with the latest update?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alvin1708
Hi it its work with the latest update?

Yes, it still works
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 11:51 AM
Thanks a lot for this! I'd almost given up on the Sims 4, since it was becoming so unfriendly to rotational players.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 1:47 PM
hi was just wondering if this mod solves the problem with the family tree disappearing act too?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rflanagan92
hi was just wondering if this mod solves the problem with the family tree disappearing act too?

No, this mod only prevents relationships from disappearing from the relationship panel but it will do nothing for the family tree, I'm using this one (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=545615) for the family tree, or you can use MC Command Center (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680) which disables both culling (family tree + relationships) and does a lot of other things too.
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 3:43 AM
I am just wondering if there is a mod I can use that will still remove unnecessary relationships, like say my sim meets someone at a bar but only talks to them a few times that night and never again. Without the mod, and in nonrotational play (or just before relationship culling really kicks in high gear), that Sim would disappear after a while because your sim and that sim just don't talk. Or maybe that never happened and I'm imagining it? I guess my question is, will my sim remember every sim they meet ever forever, or is there a mod that can keep the relationship panel tidy and still work with this mod?

Also this mod is awesome. I spent forever getting a 20 person family to meet, just to have them all forget each other. Now they remember one another. Love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 6:54 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 1:12 PM
it is still work current march 22 2016 patch?
Field Researcher
#25 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 8:57 PM
Does this conflict with the no culling mod?
Page 1 of 5