Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chocolate Pudding

by plasticbox Posted 31st Dec 2015 at 11:42 AM - Updated 5th Mar 2016 at 10:04 PM by plasticbox

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 1:47 PM
Almost too good for Sims, or for me, either way, we'll both get fat! Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 2:39 PM
yay love it
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 3:54 PM
Here's the Brazilian Portuguese translation.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  S4_220557DA_00000000_113BE5EDE12EB9B8.rar (256 Bytes, 20 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 12:20 AM
Custom foods at LAAAST! Amazing as always Plasticbox! You're a pillar of the modding community <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 10:02 AM
The timing of this is amazing! Mostly because I've been eating pudding nonstop recently and would probably feel less bad about it if I had someone to do it with me, sims or otherwise.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 7:30 PM
More custom foods my dreams are coming true. Thank you!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 12:00 AM
Thanks simshout! I've added your translation and snuck in some others as well (hopefully I managed to correctly translate the Italian and Spanish; let me know if anything sounds funny).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 12:10 PM
I unwrapped it and put the folder mods, but not see it in the game. What should I do?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 6:50 PM
Did you download the interactions?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 10:38 PM
Where do I download interaction?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 9:34 AM
It is linked in the first post and in "Related Uploads".

Sockzz!
#13 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 6:02 PM
Hi there pbox!
I've translated this one into Dutch as well, here you go ~
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Chocolate pudding.rar (383 Bytes, 13 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 2:17 PM
Thanks!

Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 6:55 AM
Here’s the Chinese translation of this mod:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  S4_220557DA_00000000_023BE5EDE12EB9B8.stbl.zip (813 Bytes, 12 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 6:56 PM
Translations added + reuploaded. Thanks!

Forum Resident
#17 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 1:32 PM
What did you put in the chocolate pudding?! My sims are obsessed with it! Autonomously they won't make ANYTHING else anymore...anyone know the number for chocoholics anonymous? LOL!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 7:33 PM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 4:50 PM
Would it be possible for the chocolate pudding autonomous cooking to be toned down a little though please? My Sims are obsessed with it haha
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 5:15 PM
I checked and it has the same autonomy weight as any other random food. Maybe what you are seeing is the consequence of it being a dessert, i.e. they can make it most of the day? (as opposed to lunch which is only available for a few hours)

There's also not a lot of foods that count as dessert by default, and many of them require relatively high cooking skill. I haven't looked into when/how exactly sims get that "Make Dessert" goal, but when they have that, and don't see much else to choose from, they have little other choice than to make pudding.

Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 9:22 PM
Hi !
Here's the French translation !
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ChocolatePudding_FrenchTranslation.zip (372 Bytes, 15 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 12:49 AM
@Wee Albet I found another thing that might have caused too many puddings: the pudding (and the cupcakes as well) were also in the autonomuous meals, not only in Desserts. I removed those now from the meal interaction in the last Interactions update.

Thanks for the French! =)

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 12:03 PM
@Wee Albet again -- I have the pudding phenomenon now too >.< Weird, and I agree it's a bit annoying.

It only seems to be a phenomenon in the one household I played yesterday (so far); most of the sims in that household have acquired their cooking skill via setskill and whenever they cook autonomuously, it's one of three meals: Mac and Cheese, Garlic Noodles, and Chocolate Pudding. Those all require level 1 cooking skill .. I suspect that that's got something to do with it; I think I have seen that the game keeps track somewhere of what exact foods sims are cooking, and it would actually be smart of them to stick to the simpler things where they won't burn down the house.

I'll set the required skill to 2 and see what happens! =)

E: actually, you can test as well -- package below!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  pbox_food_chocolate-pudding.zip (63.9 KB, 82 downloads)

Forum Resident
#24 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 12:41 PM Last edited by K9DB : 23rd Jan 2016 at 1:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Wee Albet again -- I have the pudding phenomenon now too >.< Weird, and I agree it's a bit annoying.

It only seems to be a phenomenon in the one household I played yesterday (so far); most of the sims in that household have acquired their cooking skill via setskill and whenever they cook autonomuously, it's one of three meals: Mac and Cheese, Garlic Noodles, and Chocolate Pudding. Those all require level 1 cooking skill .. I suspect that that's got something to do with it; I think I have seen that the game keeps track somewhere of what exact foods sims are cooking, and it would actually be smart of them to stick to the simpler things where they won't burn down the house.

I'll set the required skill to 2 and see what happens! =)

E: actually, you can test as well -- package below!

@plasticbox Tried (the previous version) with high skill level households as well, still got chocolate pudding obsession. Will test with this package in a sec, will let you know...

...Thanks for fixing this! Ok, this one works better for me, they still seem to prefer your pudding but at least they're making other things too now. My sims are level 6 and above in cooking skill.
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 2:22 PM
Russian translation))))
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Chocolate Pudding.rar (299 Bytes, 25 downloads)
Page 1 of 2