Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 41 (Who?), Viewed: 25120 times.
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 6:22 AM
I participated in a prize draw on gamesdeal and got free new EP The Sims 4))i'm very happy) it's good prize on Christmas for me)))
Forum Resident
#27 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 5:20 PM
I've really gotten into TS4 after the new toddler update, and I'm ready to start buying add-ons. I figured the best way to start would be to buy one of the "Bundles" which is $49.99 and comes with 1 EP, 1 GP, and 1 SP. So basically, I would be spending the money on getting 1 EP, then paying half-price for a GP and getting a free SP thrown in.

There's only 2 bundles available right now.

One includes: Get To Work, Outdoor Retreat and Luxury Party Stuff.
The second one includes: Get Together, Spa Day, and Movie Hangout Stuff.

I was leaning towards the first bundle, mainly because I wanted to start getting the earliest add-ons and work my way up. I've also been interested in getting Outdoor Retreat for a long while simply because I love the camping aspect. However, I wanted others' opinions. Which one should I get first?
Scholar
#28 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 11:57 PM
Aside from the kind of cool pumpkin carving, is there anything cool in Spooky Stuff? Is the spooky music any good? How does the trick or treat thing work?

Right now, I can't see anything I'd want from it. It's not really spooky stuff; it looks like elementary school haunted fun house stuff. As far as items go, they look only slightly better than TS3 Sweet Treats. But only slightly better.

I may end up getting it some day in the future, but I'd like to know if the added features and objects made up for the hokey clothes and furniture?
Instructor
#29 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 1:04 AM
It's more like Spooky Party Stuff. I like the haunted paintings though.
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 5:06 PM
So, I'm considering buying the Vampires game pack. I have not yet purchased any other game/expansion/stuff packs for TS4. Would Vampires end up in a bundle soon (or ever), or should I just go ahead and buy it now? I was thinking they might make a bundle with that and City Living and a stuff pack, but idk the bundle trends.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 31st May 2017 at 5:22 AM
I haven't played TS4 in over a year, but the Parenthood GP (and the hype surrounding it) caught my attention. I've only been playing TS3 lately. Should I even bother?

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 4:17 PM
I got City Living the other day, so for your convenience I've posted a heartfelt review on my Tumblr.
https://thepisstuff.tumblr.com/post...-of-city-living

Overlord of Plumbit, the subreddit for the serious Simmer.
We're constructive, creative and drama-free™.

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Forum Resident
#33 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 2:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrijzePilion
I got City Living the other day, so for your convenience I've posted a heartfelt review on my Tumblr.
https://thepisstuff.tumblr.com/post...-of-city-living

That was awful.

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 2:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlibertysims
That was awful.

Yeah, I can't believe I spent €3 on that. Never mind the poor sods who got scammed out of €40.

Inventor
#35 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 2:43 PM
Overall, Get Together seems like it has really neat things in it. Worth buying? I really like the club thing going on, especially for stuff like homework for kids and such.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 3:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMuto
Overall, Get Together seems like it has really neat things in it. Worth buying? I really like the club thing going on, especially for stuff like homework for kids and such.

Best EP so far, if you ask me. Nice theme, new crap to do, don't recall there being a whole lot of bugs or anything. Definitely a good change of pace if you're tired of generic American-esque suburbia.

Forum Resident
#37 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 10:50 PM
Quote:

All EPs have been incredibly lacking so far, but GT impacts more the way you play. I would go for that one. Not to mention the world that's included is great and nightclud stuff adds a bunch into the basegame ones.
Inventor
#38 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigues
All EPs have been incredibly lacking so far, but GT impacts more the way you play. I would go for that one. Not to mention the world that's included is great and nightclud stuff adds a bunch into the basegame ones.

Shoot. Really wish I had picked Get Together when that half-price sale was going on and not Get to Work (for aliens). Oh, well. I'll definitely get that EP next, whether on sale or regular price.
Forum Resident
#39 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 12:53 PM
Quote:
Shoot. Really wish I had picked Get Together when that half-price sale was going on and not Get to Work (for aliens). Oh, well. I'll definitely get that EP next, whether on sale or regular price.

Aww (Get To Work is not all bad, at least the active carrers function properly. Retail, however...
Test Subject
DELETED POST
5th Nov 2017 at 12:35 PM
This message has been deleted by Nysha.
Scholar
#40 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 4:00 AM
So with the black friday sale I was thinking to get City Living. It's the only one I don't have (except cats & dogs but it's not in the sale). Is it worth the 60% off?

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Test Subject
#41 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 10:31 PM
So is Get to Work still bugged when it comes to retail? I might buy it on the Black Friday Sale, but if retail still doesn't work/if there aren't any mods to make it better, I'll just go back to my Sims 3 bubble.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 9:04 PM
My favourites - in no particular order are Parenthood, Vampires and City Living. I don't think I'd even be playing TS4 at all if it wasn't for toddlers being added around the same time as those three packs.

Get to work and Get together are okay, but I'm honestly not enamored of really any of them the way I love those three. I suppose cats and dogs is okay, but honestly, I find it odd that pets show up at night clubs. It's weird. Like, the human sim brought her cat with her... to a European themed discotheque... ummmm

Get to work's careers are fun, but there are times when I just want the sim to go to work so I can do something else. It can be legitimately as boring as when <I> go to work to hang around with them trying to get them to 'socialize with colleagues' or 'collect samples' of whatever. That said, I know I don't play TS4 right at all. I mostly have my sims *cough* procreate at will, move house constantly, and engage in drama. I don't build anything, I hate decorating (I don't like the way the catalogue is organized) and I don't even try to bother with creating the complex cities that I built in TS2. Nah. TS4 is all about procreation, fights in nightclubs, and interacting with pre-fabricated lots. Apparently, I'm supposed to be 'engaging with their emotions' or something?
Page 2 of 2