Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Single Cups of Tea/Coffee

by plasticbox Posted 15th Jan 2016 at 11:42 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2016 at 6:18 AM by plasticbox

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 12:59 AM
I have been waiting for single cups of tea ever since the game came out. Thank you thank you thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 1:40 AM
Very useful, thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 6:31 AM
Thank you! Helpful for single/small households!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 4:04 PM
Thank you! You are so awesome I love all of your mods :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 6:43 PM
awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 4:08 AM
This is the mod that made me sign up on this site. Wow, for this not to be in the base game is just silly.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:07 PM
THANK YOU! I like to play solitary sim households and the fact that coffee/tea makes 3 servings is just too much and wasteful. You're the best! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 12:16 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 3:29 AM
I love this mod, but it's don't seem to work with Dining Out. Almost makes me want to uninstall DO.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 8:53 AM
Ur so awesome.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 7:03 PM
As of Dine Out, this seems to only be working with tea and not coffee.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizzie131313333

Thanks I was thinking i installed this wrong but i followed the instructions. Hopefully this is fixed soon. big help in my let's plays.

KISS ROCKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 12:31 PM
this is true I can only make a single cup of tea
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lizzie131313333

Same here. Fortunately I mostly use it for tea. It also has a few glitches with multitasking to get food but that's minor. Still, I wish there would be an update.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 11:35 AM
Doesn't work with coffee anymore after Dine out. But works with tea.
Thanks for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 5:39 AM
This mod is broke as of now. While it does brew a single cup of tea, if you try to brew a single cup of coffee it will T-Pose all the Sims and reset their actions.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 9:45 PM
Hi, quick note. This mod seems to stop the death sequence? Somehow? When sims die there is no Grim Reaper, the sims just turn into urns with no notification. I've removed all other mods and this was the problem. Great mod otherwise!
Mad Poster
#19 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 8:08 PM
This mod, along with Zerbu's career outfit mod, for some reason is preventing my Sims from placing objects in the world from their inventories.
I've removed ALL of my mods and replaced them slowly with the 50/50 method and both of these mods cause the same issue. I really have NO idea why though.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 1:00 PM
I can confirm Menaceman44's findings. I too have problems placing items in the world (couldn't start a yard sale for some reason). Hopefully someone with a knack for Python editing could come along and fix it, perhaps plasticbox may return. Here's to hoping.
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Freddymcfredfred
Hi, quick note. This mod seems to stop the death sequence? Somehow? When sims die there is no Grim Reaper, the sims just turn into urns with no notification. I've removed all other mods and this was the problem. Great mod otherwise!

Came to report the same issue. This mod stops the death sequence from playing out. Grim doesn't appear and your sim just vanishes leaving behind an urn.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 10:38 AM
Fabulous! I love this! Could you do the same with the grills too?
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 1:10 AM
I have version 1.25 and whenever my sims die, grim reaper won't appear. They just become urns and no 'mourning emotions' are implemented to the relatives.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cless09
I have version 1.25 and whenever my sims die, grim reaper won't appear. They just become urns and no 'mourning emotions' are implemented to the relatives.

I have seen this problem reported in recent unmodded games, too. Someone suggested checking your households to see if Grim was accidentally added to a household, though it wasn't solved yet.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 6:43 AM
This mod causes my Sims to go into a t-pose whenever trying to do some actions, such as setting off fireworks from City Living or attempting to play the Grim Reaper guitar. A shame really, it's nice to not have to make an entire pot of coffee or tea only for it to go bad by the time my sim arrives home from work :c
Page 1 of 2