Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Big Bang Theory

by simgazer Posted 18th Jan 2016 at 8:58 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2016 at 10:03 AM by simgazer

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 1:53 PM
Pretty good! Now will you be making an Amy, Penny, Bernadette and Emily (or maybe even Lucy?) to keep them company? Thanks for your work and uploading for everyone to enjoy in their game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dboyd205
Pretty good! Now will you be making an Amy, Penny, Bernadette and Emily (or maybe even Lucy?) to keep them company? Thanks for your work and uploading for everyone to enjoy in their game.
Thanks! I thought about making the ladies, but not quite sure yet since I wanted to use the men and explore by themselves first. Perhaps in the future I may incorporate the girls in the game too. It's a possibility
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 8:51 AM
@simgazer It's always good to add a link to imbd or wiki for more info regarding the tv show
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 8:48 PM
Nicely done! How fun, too!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 9:48 PM
I love these guys. I made these and the girls and Barry & Leslie in the Sims 2, had no end of trouble with Howards hair. In the new Get Together there is a sim that looks a lot like Amy, she lives in a stupid big house with 3 children one which should have moved out years ago. I think I will give this a go. Oh I've made the cast from Eureka to, the best bit was making the underground house.

There is no Planet B
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
@simgazer It's always good to add a link to imbd or wiki for more info regarding the tv show

Thanks for the feed back. I'll add it in
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by freeasabird
I love these guys. I made these and the girls and Barry & Leslie in the Sims 2, had no end of trouble with Howards hair. In the new Get Together there is a sim that looks a lot like Amy, she lives in a stupid big house with 3 children one which should have moved out years ago. I think I will give this a go. Oh I've made the cast from Eureka to, the best bit was making the underground house.

Cool! I hope to create the girls when I have more time in my hands Happy Simming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 9:42 PM
ha ha ha !!!...you missed Penny, and other girls ! (i really love this serie )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 11:27 AM
OMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU