Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Non-Microwave Oatmeal

by plasticbox Posted 27th Jan 2016 at 10:22 PM - Updated 27th Jan 2016 at 10:44 PM by plasticbox

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 12:08 PM
It's a good for you/good looking cereal, I quite liked the oatmeal, but it took too long to prepare in the mornings and my sims always got the "cold in the middle" buff...This is great! And I don't have to send my sims into cereal sugar shock so early in the morning THANKS!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 8:19 AM
Not sure if anyone else noticed but this oatmeal was being randomly "made" with no sim interaction and subtracted the 4 simoleons from reserve each time, that is how I noticed. Otherwise I like the idea of this mod.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 11:11 AM
How do you mean "with no sim interaction", can you elaborate? It just .. popped out of the fridge?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
How do you mean "with no sim interaction", can you elaborate? It just .. popped out of the fridge?

I'm having this same issue, actually. There are oatmeal bowls piling up randomly in the fridge that can't be interacted with, with 4 simoleans being randomly charged without anyone being near the fridge. At one point, I had 13 oatmeal bowls in there I couldn't do anything with. Eventually, they go bad and are removed with "clean spoiled food" or whatever the interaction is. Really, really weird.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 2:50 PM
THANKS, THIS IS A NEW ONE...