Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DReplacement Lips / Updated for Toddlers!

by simsinspring Posted 5th Feb 2016 at 1:14 PM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 4:30 PM by simsinspring

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 2:28 PM Last edited by symux : 5th Feb 2016 at 2:51 PM.
I love that you removed the balloon balls and the no-lip look, but I'm wondering about creations we download from the gallery. Will this affect those sims? My concern is for a Severus Snape look-a-like, as his lips are rather unique.

I guess that wasn't too clear. To make Snape, the person had to modify the lips from the original default. Would this new default keep him as is, or use the new default and add the artist's modifications to result in rounder lips.

I do like these lips, because the current ones make my sims look like they are frowning or mad no matter their emotion.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by symux
I love that you removed the balloon balls and the no-lip look, but I'm wondering about creations we download from the gallery. Will this affect those sims? My concern is for a Severus Snape look-a-like, as his lips are rather unique.

I guess that wasn't too clear. To make Snape, the person had to modify the lips from the original default. Would this new default keep him as is, or use the new default and add the artist's modifications to result in rounder lips.

I do like these lips, because the current ones make my sims look like they are frowning or mad no matter their emotion.

I don't really understood because I speak spanish but, if you download a sim from the gallery, this default won't change the shape of the lips, it will change only the color to make it almost the same color as the skin. If the sim is using makeup, everything will remain the same. Now, if what you are saying is that the .sim you downloaded from the gallery uses a default replacement lip texture, then you can't install this one because you would lose the one you like and I'm sure you don't want that.

If the problem is the first thing I said, you could install this file and see how it looks like in game and if you don't like it or change too much the sim just uninstall and everything will be just as always
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsinspring
I don't really understood because I speak spanish but, if you download a sim from the gallery, this default won't change the shape of the lips, it will change only the color to make it almost the same color as the skin. If the sim is using makeup, everything will remain the same. Now, if what you are saying is that the .sim you downloaded from the gallery uses a default replacement lip texture, then you can't install this one because you would lose the one you like and I'm sure you don't want that.

If the problem is the first thing I said, you could install this file and see how it looks like in game and if you don't like it or change too much the sim just uninstall and everything will be just as always

Thanks for the reply. You're first one answered it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 6:20 PM
Thank you very much. Great job
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 9:36 PM
The first thing I look at on a persons' face are eyes and lips. I love a nicely shaped pair of lips and I love yours. Thank you for sharing your lips!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 9:41 AM
These look great. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 4:26 PM
OHMYGOSH!! Thank you!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th May 2017 at 11:36 AM
These are lovely, thanks!