Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Requests 16: Bibimbap

by AriesFlare Posted 8th Feb 2016 at 8:56 AM - Updated 19th Feb 2016 at 1:38 PM by AriesFlare

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 9:21 AM
This dish is delicious.. I eat it when I go to korea :D
Btw how about my request "rainbow donust and rainbow gelatin" ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 9:27 AM
Yeay another new foods for my sims! Can't wait for my request "instagram cake" :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Berildeyasil
This dish is delicious.. I eat it when I go to korea :D
Btw how about my request "rainbow donust and rainbow gelatin" ?

It's funny you mentioned that. I'm about to post your doughnuts after I straighten out the texture. As for the gelatin, I'm not sure how to mess with gelatin itself. I only know how to clone it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kristen_
Yeay another new foods for my sims! Can't wait for my request "instagram cake" :D
I'm still working on it. I'm still having trouble with the mesh. Unfortunately, I'm thinking about ending all this requests stuff. I've been getting some rudeness and it's really turning me off. I'm only one person and it takes me about 3 to 5 hours to create a meal.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
It's funny you mentioned that. I'm about to post your doughnuts after I straighten out the texture. As for the gelatin, I'm not sure how to mess with gelatin itself. I only know how to clone it.

Well thanks aries. If its hard to make rainbow gelatin. Than forget it. Just finished what u can finished.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
I'm still working on it. I'm still having trouble with the mesh. Unfortunately, I'm thinking about ending all this requests stuff. I've been getting some rudeness and it's really turning me off. I'm only one person and it takes me about 3 to 5 hours to create a meal.

Well sorry about that. Then I just will wait until you upload new foods. Good luck and keep working on
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 10:29 AM
Thanks for creating for us, AriesFlare. I really hope you change your mind about stopping taking requests, but it is so unfair you receive rudeness from people. You are the best food creator here in my opinion, and I am sure that I am not the only one who think it. Take your time and I hope you will keep to create food for our simmies
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 10:31 AM
Great addition to the menu Aries. As always I appreciate the visual clarity of the prepared dishes and the changes you make in the prep stage of the new meals. I used to have Bibimbap almost every Friday for lunch when I was working. The only thing I miss about working downtown is the delicious meals at my fav eatery. Thanks again for your creative efforts.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 10:34 AM
I saw bibimpap while I watching korean drama. Can't believe that my sims can eat bibimbap
Too thanks to you AriesFlare you are the best creators! I hope you can change ur mind and keep making amazing foods
For the sims. I always support you btw
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 10:47 PM
I actually had the opportunity to sample this dish in real life and I love it. Thank you for making it for our Sims.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 11:38 PM
yum
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 12:29 AM
Thank you SO much-this looks great!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 2:14 AM
Thanks! I suggest going online if you are interested in korean food. Maangchi for example has both website and video descriptions of recipes (she has also recently taken to putting captions on videos if you need those). My sims are definitely going to use this, for home-cooking or restaurant food, I dunno yet.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 5:09 AM
I love your edible food >.< I have a suggestion for the next food item:
Could you make an EDIBLE fast food pack (burgers, french fries, chicken nuggets, etc.)? All of the mods I found were either decor packs or weren't compatible with the sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 5:12 AM
Oh and I heard that you were getting rude comments from other people..just ignore them! You are the only creator that actually has edible and compatible food mods, and I would hate if you stopped. I don't mind how long it takes for you to make it, take your time!
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jhkcosmos
Oh and I heard that you were getting rude comments from other people..just ignore them! You are the only creator that actually has edible and compatible food mods, and I would hate if you stopped. I don't mind how long it takes for you to make it, take your time!

Don't get me wrong. I love creating the foods and advancing skills. It's just that I have a family to tend to and I have daily things that every normal person would.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#18 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 11:26 PM Last edited by Simonut : 10th Feb 2016 at 4:00 AM.
@ AriesFlare OMG I am dancing here with "joy" thank you so very much for taking the time out of your family time ( Yes you do have a life ) for spending time making this traditional Korean dish "Bibimbap".
My Korean neighbor whenever she make this dish I am always call over to have this with her family. ( so good ) I have an all Asian Sims custom neighborhood Chinese, Japanese, Korean all are there, so now they all can enjoy this dish.
Thank you much for making my request, now every member can have this dish. :lovestruc I am grateful to you much love & respect.

Please Note : I went into my game to try this out I use a Sims with 6 point cooking Skill and also a Sims with 10 point cooking skill I try both at "dinner Time" but the AF request for it did not show up at all.
Not sure if other members who downloaded this is having this problem but I am.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 12:11 PM
Thank
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@ AriesFlare OMG I am dancing here with "joy" thank you so very much for taking the time out of your family time ( Yes you do have a life ) for spending time making this traditional Korean dish "Bibimbap".
My Korean neighbor whenever she make this dish I am always call over to have this with her family. ( so good ) I have an all Asian Sims custom neighborhood Chinese, Japanese, Korean all are there, so now they all can enjoy this dish.
Thank you much for making my request, now every member can have this dish. :lovestruc I am grateful to you much love & respect.

Please Note : I went into my game to try this out I use a Sims with 6 point cooking Skill and also a Sims with 10 point cooking skill I try both at "dinner Time" but the AF request for it did not show up at all.
Not sure if other members who downloaded this is having this problem but I am.

That's odd. I made this food for lunch and dinner and I also made sure the text list were correct. I'm afraid that I will stop making foods for now. There seems to be a lot of issues going on. I don't want to cause a person's game to crash or get corrupted.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 2:45 AM Last edited by Simonut : 14th Feb 2016 at 3:08 AM.
@ AriesFlare My game did not crash, nothing like that, and the only way a person game can become corrupted with food is if the Sims make the food and it become his or her "favorite."
Then the person / player delete the food that what cause corruption because of the Sims memories of making it. It's not your fault everyone need to read and learn what actions can corrupt a game if done wrong, it goes way beyond food. Also Pescado had a Mod called Lot Debugger that can fixed or reset Sims favorite foods. So please keep during what you love to do.
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 4:04 PM
There is a new file for those who have had trouble with this custom dish in the game. Let me know if it is working properly.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 12:08 PM
thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 5:38 AM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 10:38 PM
Thank you