Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unify Hair, Makeup and/or Tattoos

by Lynire Posted 20th Feb 2016 at 8:12 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2018 at 9:06 PM by Lynire

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 8:44 PM
Thank YOU !!!
I spend alot of time applying makeup to other outfits .
This is going to be handy .
*Them breasts though* xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 10:13 PM
This one mod is so necessary to me, thanks so much. And you DID it, I asked for a fix back in the middle of December last year (after it was broken by an update) and you promised you would get to fixing it. Hate the schizo way it works without this ingenious mod! Thanks so much.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 11:26 PM
Thank you, the fact that career outfits does not change with the other outfits were driving me nuts.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 10:54 AM
Awesome! Thanks for updating the mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 9:34 PM
Thanks for bring this back. I did miss it!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 3:27 AM
This is awesome..... I missed this particular mod so much..... Thanks so much for spending the time to get it up and running again....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 10:52 PM
I'm surprised that there have been few downloads so far. This is such a necessary mod. And thanks again for the fix from previous version. Little help. I think when people view the picture shown for the mod they might think it's just another BIG BOOB mod. Kinda looks like that. It is SO MUCH more. Everyone should have this in their Mods folder or suffer under the tedium of checking/changing every outfit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:01 PM
I am so glad Awesome app I was lost until you updated THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:24 PM
Absolutely I want this mod! I have no idea how I must have overlooked it. Perhaps the boobs did throw me off a little as I was skimming along haha. So, would this conflict at all with MC? I have that one but I am still learning the ropes so I'm not sure. I too have spent crazy amounts of time in CAS to the point it turns from fun to exhausting.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 5:58 AM
Your mod has saved my life! For a solid week now I have been trying everything under the sun to edit my sim's coworkers. No matter what I did I couldn't get rid of the ugly makeup they had on, I tried all kinds of workarounds and mods to edit career outfits, but no matter what I changed, they would show up to work in that same makeup, attached to some mysterious hidden outfit slot I couldn't access! It was totally messing up my story atmosphere. This mod was the answer. I was able to apply new makeup to all of his coworkers in the Detective career, and the changes have stuck! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 10:27 AM
it doesn't work for me
when I use it Other Outfit except Everday Outfit are gone no clothes no hair no makeup
please Help me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 1:48 AM
What is a bathing outfit and special outfits? Is a naked bodyparts(outfit)?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 9:57 AM
i feel very confused i see nothing with this mod that allows me to fix this, this bald thing in the sauna is absolutely driivng me nuts, i have it installed where is it im supposed to work with this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 12:53 AM
omg I love you !! It's such a pain especially for like custom eyes and stuff
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 3:16 PM Last edited by Simdrew1993 : 7th Aug 2017 at 4:11 PM.
Thank you, absolutely the best most helpful mod out there! Helps when I want to apply skin details, makeup, custom lips and eye details or custom eyes over to all outfits.

Note: One thing I noticed is the get together pack or maybe Spa Day, whichever one added lockers and towels..there is a problem with the towel outfit, see some of the makeup transfers over from everyday 1 just fine, except full face makeup does not for that outfit..which is a shame because full face makeup is where the custom eyes are usually at..some other makeup types may not show either may be more than just full face, so custom eyes will not show for the towel outfits from Get together or Spa Day. If you could update it to work for Towel outfits that'd be nice. The towel outfit is called Special Outfit 2. The Robes work fine though they transfer everything flawlessly. It's just the towels as they only transfer some makeup, not all like custom eyes, full face, others, etc. If you can fix it that'd be great, if not it's fine.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 9:17 AM
Default Update?
Definitely one of my most used mods for Sims 4, however I think the recent Cats & Dogs update screwed up how outfits are handled and now this mod doesn't always function as it should. Sometimes when I use the console commands it will duplicate the first outfit of a category to all other outfits of that category for example Everyday 1 will be copied to Everdays 2-5. If its not too much trouble, I would really appreciate a fix for this mod, its a very needed mod that I use frequently in my game and its a real drag having to manually edit makeup and hairs for my sims whenever I decide to change them around.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 8:41 PM
This is a really cool mod! It will really come in handy. I did notice one time it copied the first Everyday outfit to the other outfit categories, so it would be great if it were fixed. Also, can you add skin details, including Parenthood acne to this? Great mod, easy to use, thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tx Slade xT
Definitely one of my most used mods for Sims 4, however I think the recent Cats & Dogs update screwed up how outfits are handled and now this mod doesn't always function as it should. Sometimes when I use the console commands it will duplicate the first outfit of a category to all other outfits of that category for example Everyday 1 will be copied to Everdays 2-5. If its not too much trouble, I would really appreciate a fix for this mod, its a very needed mod that I use frequently in my game and its a real drag having to manually edit makeup and hairs for my sims whenever I decide to change them around.

I modified the mod to fix outfit duplication issue. I tested with base version 1.39.74.1020 + Cats & Dogs (and other EP's) installed. Try the attached file. Thanks to Lynire for the original mod.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  UnifyHMTv1a.zip (6.3 KB, 183 downloads)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:28 PM
Tysm for this mod, I've been looking for something similar like this for ages!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 1:22 PM
Where to install this mod in Sims 4 ?
It is not package file it is : py and pyo !!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 2:44 AM
Hey thanks for making this mod it's probably the most convenient mod yet! is nice to copy a sims skin details and settings across all outfits... you're a lifesaver! Was wondering if you could update it with the other expansion packs.. it is nice that it copies makeup, hair and tattoos from everyday 1 to all other clothes and the nude skins.. For the business expansion - get to work and spa day the towel outfit, robes and many of the job uniforms, and a few others it copies almost everything over except for face paint which is mostly where custom eyes are.. I think all the other settings work still..
Could you please update it so face paint is compatible with those special outfits, it works with all the regular clothes of all other categories... would be great if you ever get a chance, Thank you!

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:50 AM
Can someone explain how to download and use this mod? I put it directly in my original Mods folder, unzipped, and I'm not sure how to get it to work. Do we just type in Ctrl+Shift+C and type in the code we want (unifyhmt h m t)? I tried doing that and I keep getting "Unable To Execute Command."

Am I missing something here...? Does this not work in CAS?
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 3:41 AM
I cant get this mod to work its in my mods folder, un zipped, and nothing happens when i put the commands in. Help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th May 2018 at 1:11 AM
it stands for unify hair make up tattoos hair make up and tattoos
Page 1 of 3